nike zoom talaria retro vol.....da neonzzzz

Don't mess this up, Nike.

Saying it was "remixed" doesn't bode well. But I have my fingers crossed.
The changes they made to the 2014 releases you see in this thread aren't terrible, but they didn't make me want to buy them either.
If they would finally release the Nort colorway, I'd be happy...

Last edited:
The changes they made to the 2014 releases you see in this thread aren't terrible, but they didn't make me want to buy them either.
That Nort colorway is so nice. 

Hell yeah.

Makes me nervous bc if you call the number, Tinker says that they "remixed the classic for all the sneaker heads". That sounds corny and potentially disastrous.

Bummer.  I skimmed the article and didn't notice that.  Oh well....maybe they'll turn out fresh like the original Talaria boots.  Didn't think I'd dig those but ended up loving them.  

my man only comes back for a talaria thread. good to see you posting my man.

Just a little tighter than TTS.

Cool, thanks buddy. Most Nikes are TTS for me (normal shape foot but a tad narrow), but for some reason, every Nike runner I have to go 1/2 up. All my Lunarglides are 11.5 (I'm an 11) and I got the normal thumbnails width. Probably gonna go 11.5 in these.

Maybe that's why Tinker said at the end of the phone call, "and stayed tuned, because it's ok to be fast" maybe alluding to the early release 

Might have to go in for that black / white pair if they drop out Vegas way...Those things are cold af...

Back
Top Bottom