Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I can confirm Philly Runner has the vast grey colorway. I can believe with all the hype and delays, Nike can drop a new color with no prior promotion.

Whew... Thanks for confirming my news. I would have felt horrible if I spread misinformation!
The 2 very recent BC VF4 restocks are making me wonder if constricted supply isn't as bad or not.

I can confirm Philly Runner has the vast grey colorway. I can’t believe with all the hype and delays, Nike can drop a new color with no prior promotion.

keep it lowkey, for the runners, nahmean :smile:

Appreciate that. Want to test these bad boys out. Just coming off a knee injury and I want to run a 10k (10 km's) in May so I'd like to take these and a pair of 4%s for a test drive before then.

Thanks - sounds like I may be good with TTS as my feet are normal width. Still not sure though...really just need to try em' on.
PM sent

But can we do a phone order though? For vast grey?
I think so. I was about to buy a pair of vast grey from them over the phone, but I found a pair of crimsons like 2 miles from me. I honestly think crimson is the sexiest color nike has come out with since volt. The BC ZF is amazing and same for the VF4.

The best colors imo are ice blue, hyper royal, and bright crim, in no particular order.

Last edited:
nike-vaporfly-elite-grey-blue-black.jpg nike-vaporfly-elite-grey-blue-black-1.jpg nike-vaporfly-elite-grey-blue-black-2.jpg nike-vaporfly-elite-grey-blue-black-3.jpg

Nike Vaporfly Elite Spring 18

Last edited:
i dig it

it is kind of funny that the streets considered a "sportwear" or more of a casual shoe but it has the elites sole, wouldn't that have been better used on the 4%s instead?

i guess we'll never truly know what they are until they release :lol:

that light blue strip does give me an idea, they need to make that as an upper and have an orange strip for that Ford GT Gulf colorway

4mbcQ0L.jpg

Last edited:
they have too much foam on the heel , they look like those balenciage daddy goofy shoes , shame

Just ordered a size 9 Vast Grey from Philadelphia Runner over the phone. This is the first color way of the 4% that I actually like and can see wearing casually or as a vacation walking shoe (need the comfort), would like to see a triple white 4% or fly knit version down the line.

i guess we'll never truly know what they are until they release :lol:

that light blue strip does give me an idea, they need to make that as an upper and have an orange strip for that Ford GT Gulf colorway

4mbcQ0L.jpg
Gulf livery ftw. Next martini livery.

Just ordered a size 9 Vast Grey from Philadelphia Runner over the phone. This is the first color way of the 4% that I actually like and can see wearing casually or as a vacation walking shoe (need the comfort), would like to see a triple white 4% or fly knit version down the line.
what was the total shipped?

they're not elites, it doesn't have the ZoomX sole

they're Vapor Street Flyknit

they're not elites, it doesn't have the ZoomX sole

they're Vapor Street Flyknit
Those aren't the streets, look at the bottom. The Streets have rubber all across the bottom. Those images posted show the sole matching Elites and he says they are Elites.

soles the same and racing on the insole really means very little at this point, same as it saying sportswear but one consistent info about it is that the midsole isn't zoomx but like I said, we really wouldn't know until Nike officially releases info or we get the shoes in our hands

nike-vaporfly-elite-grey-blue-black-3-jpg.2035914

72c9350f-cce7-4f44-a2bc-2c96cf43e8ab-jpeg.2035322

Back
Top Bottom