Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Co-sign. Though part of me can't condone the strictly for lifestyle use. But c'est la vie, it's already a thing with basketball shoes

on one end you might not get full use out of it as a casual runner, as in get your moneys worth

on the other being a casual runner, the shoe might last longer and it can be your one shoe to run in for a couple of years (depending on how much casual running you do) so it isn't too bad to splurge

Thanks guys - nope never going to race in them or compete for better times. Just like having nice things and a comfortable ride whenever I do run

Won't be for casual walking around

Thanks guys - nope never going to race in them or compete for better times. Just like having nice things and a comfortable ride whenever I do run

Won't be for casual walking around

I can't say how it feels on VF2 yet, but on the OG VF, I personally think I can't wear it for casual walking just because it's too "springy" and "bouncy".
ZF would be a perfect choice for both IMO (and your pocket :lol:)

skechers with the bootleg sp's, from the upper to the carbon plate to the midsole stripe, they covering it like some concept cars they're testing :lol:

I was able to pick up the VF FK tonight. They only had a half size up from my normal size but they felt fine. Looking forward to breaking them out in Chicago this weekend.

Wow, MBN.

How far are you from one of their facilities they ship out of?
it came from lebanon, IN according to the shipping label and i live in chicago. when i reserved the shoe this morning nike said in the app that anyone living in chicago would receive it same day, for free. they held up their end of the deal.

it came from lebanon, IN according to the shipping label and i live in chicago. when i reserved the shoe this morning nike said in the app that anyone living in chicago would receive it same day, for free. they held up their end of the deal.
Man, frigging Nike. That's awesome.

Damn. I'm in Chicago and I didn't get ****.

Damn. I'm in Chicago and I didn't get ****.

I'm near Chicago also and expected delivery is Wednesday.

I think the differences is he had a reservation and ordered through the app whereas I and assuming you as well ordered through the link I posted through NDC.

I'm near Chicago also and expected delivery is Wednesday.

I think the differences is he had a reservation and ordered through the app whereas I and assuming you as well ordered through the link I posted through NDC.
Ohhh, yeah, that's probably what it was. I still haven't gotten a shipping notification for mine so I'm thinking it's gonna get axed. We'll see.

Ohhh, yeah, that's probably what it was. I still haven't gotten a shipping notification for mine so I'm thinking it's gonna get axed. We'll see.

Stay postive my guy #flyknit4percentenergy

Yeah. App reservation and nike guaranteed free shipping and same day delivery if ordered before 11am central i believe.

Attachments

• AB0E335C-A571-4FD0-8959-5F7E1E8196B4.jpeg
    AB0E335C-A571-4FD0-8959-5F7E1E8196B4.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 78
Currently running in 35 turbos and looking to join my first races over the next few months. Would the VP FK be overkill to switch to...how durable are they for street running?

I don't mind the price and liked how the ZF FK felt, although the narrow heel felt awkward. Maybe I just don't have balance lol

Back
Top Bottom