Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Ran a half marathon on Sunday in the 4%FK. The main thing for me is that the new model is not only quieter on foot strike, the wear is also better. In the original 4%, once you broke through the soft "exoskeleton" of the outsole, you got all sorts of odd flaking. The new version hasn't done that on mine after roughly 30 miles.

A98BF6D5-AFA4-45B4-AF71-18644B316EDC.png

My app hasn’t updated for the October Challanges yet, has anyone’s updated ?

Odd because usually they have it listed a few days prior to the month starting

Mine hasn’t either. With the Nike + Apple Watch S4 set to drop Friday, I wouldn’t be surprised if an app update or complete overhaul is coming down the pipeline very soon.

Same for me. I was looking for it this morning too and was confused that the weekly and monthly challenges weren't there.

I also just received a shipping confirmation from jackrabbit.com for my pure platinum/crimson ZF FK. So maybe that CW was only delayed for a couple sellers.

Man... I knew something was wrong with my order.

Nike says DHL says they delivered my package last night. Except if they did, it wasn't to me. DHL says they used a last-mile private party shipper and Nike has to take it up with them. When I asked who said last mile shipper was, DHL said they don't know.

I even tried calling Nike Chicago to see if they could just let me pick up a pair but they said "lolno" more or less.

Frustrating.

Man... I knew something was wrong with my order.

Nike says DHL says they delivered my package last night. Except if they did, it wasn't to me. DHL says they used a last-mile private party shipper and Nike has to take it up with them. When I asked who said last mile shipper was, DHL said they don't know.

I even tried calling Nike Chicago to see if they could just let me pick up a pair but they said "lolno" more or less.

Frustrating.

i smell a 20% off coupon code coming...

:lol:

Currently running in 35 turbos and looking to join my first races over the next few months. Would the VP FK be overkill to switch to...how durable are they for street running?

I don't mind the price and liked how the ZF FK felt, although the narrow heel felt awkward. Maybe I just don't have balance lol

It won't be overkill if you've been conditioned and can adjust your speed accordingly. Use strictly for race days or combined with rotation will prolong durability. The more you run, the more the springiness decreases and the more the bottoms wear.

no zf or vf for me yet

but if yall looking for some comfortable casual shoes, these are great

moonracervaporstreet 1.jpg

I just want some white VF’s

Just give us a white Vaporfly, Nike.

The NRC app just sent a push notification about the Turbocharged 26.2 mile challenge. Thought it might be an early unlock for VF FK, but guess it's just a "free gift" at the Nike Run Chicago store. Any idea if it's worthwhile to make a trip up there to pick it up?

are yall training in the VF 4%?
Unless your getting a check and running is your gig...they are too good (and too expensive) to just look at...

I long run in them at least twice a month....then of course an entered race...but I only do maybe 4-6 races a year

Back
Top Bottom