Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

why?

i like those volts but i need it in vf version with the full swoosh

It’s not a good look, IMO. Then again, I’m not a fan of the OG FKT Volts cw. They look clunky with the dark knit toward the toes. If it were the reverse and the Black on the tongue remained, I’d be ALL IN.

Nike + App just sent this out....

PO

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 49
Lunarlon and plate? I wonder how that feels compared to:

React + Plate
Zoom X + Plate

Is Lunarlon just as dense as React in this racing form? :nerd:

iirc first zf is already

react
---------
plate
---------
lunarlon

but they never said react until that one interview from one of the designers that said it had a react core, they always advertised it as full on lunarlon so i wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly the same set-up as the first gen zf

react is pretty much the bouncier and lighter version of lunarlon though bounciness could also mean firmer

Apologies for going off topic but it looks like Skechers is jumping on the carbon-fiber plate bandwagon

A9C0C5FD-2038-49D8-AE70-EA5EA4F70BB6.jpeg

8FFF15EC-EEA3-4EAD-B7AC-C0C488C34AE1.jpeg

Stopped by Taipei Nike running store today and guess they dropped the white 4% with the red swoosh yesterday.

Worker there told me they had a line before opening up and shoes sold out otherwise I would’ve for sure copped

Today at the Dubai Marathon, Herpasa Negasa, an adidas athlete, finished runner-up while wearing painted over 4%FK

4B792FDF-1D6A-4913-8193-13F0FFB3B9D6.jpeg
Can you guys recall another shoe that has been so far superior that even non Nike sponsored athletes choose to wear it over there sponsors equipment?

someone in the last olympics (i think, it might be the olympic before the last), there was one athlete preferred to run in new balance but he was signed with nike and the swoosh wouldn't let him run in it but it became big news so nike eventually let him iirc, i am not sure if they dropped him though

Yes, Boris Berian. He wound up signing with NB and is still with them now. Won the world indoor 800 in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom