Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Does anyone know if there are other colorway(s) forthcoming?

CC1D948B-F3CF-4DBB-911C-CC7F6453D4A2.jpeg

they better release the vf in the volt trainer cw
bv6103-002-1-jpg.2245255

b/w will be bought w/o hesitation
708b7fe1-161a-4dd4-a709-1412190d73f4-jpeg.2245410

White ZFFK up on NDC. Kind of mad because I just copped the silver last week.

Thought there’d be a white Peg Turbo too, no dice.

Yea that's a great deal. They've actually been that price for a couple weeks now (both CW's). Looks like they restocked sizes on the black/whites, a few were OOS as of a couple days ago.
Ordered a black/white pair with a $20 rewards coupon, can't wait to try them out this weekend if the temps are decent - have read that full carbon plate isn't as friendly in really cold temps.

was considering that last night because i have a $20 circle rewards but i think i'm going to try and stick to "VF or none" since i have too many zfs though its gon' be tough once that volt cw comes out

i might make an exception on vomero 14s though but i'm gon' wait for outlet prices for that one

I’m just waiting for a good deal on the Crimson/Black cw that dropped recently lol (<$100). It’s the ONLY cw that I want.

It sucks FNL exclude those ZF2 from disco codes. Otherwise, I would have copped them long time ago.

I’m just waiting for a good deal on the Crimson/Black cw that dropped recently lol (<$100). It’s the ONLY cw that I want.

Those crimsons are definitely #1 on my ZFFK watch list :smokin. Keeping my fingers crossed eventually they get put on sale on NDC and then an extra 20/25% off sale rolls around and they can be had for around a buck like you said. May not be for another couple months but I think we'll get there. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom