Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Intrigued by the Vista Grind, and the ZF3 is sick looking. I hope it keeps the same midsole tech (or comparable)

For those looking, check your messages today.
Screenshot_20190312-125712.png

No message for me :nerd:
Are you in the US?
Yes, Chicago to be exact. Based on the message, looks to be part of the NRC Go More, Get More Challenge. I hit the goal in the first couple days but wouldn't be surprised if others who didn't might have access.
Screenshot_20190312-135807.png

Yes, Chicago to be exact. Based on the message, looks to be part of the NRC Go More, Get More Challenge. I hit the goal in the first couple days but wouldn't be surprised if others who didn't might have access.
Screenshot_20190312-135807.png

Nice. It must be randomized based on participation but then again the city of Chicago is a running landmark so maybe geographical too. I hit my February challenge early too. Maybe I need to hit up Nike chat :lol:

4A39DBB5-DA0D-4890-9AD2-9FC3868FA1E6.png

Nice. It must be randomized based on participation but then again the city of Chicago is a running landmark so maybe geographical too. I hit my February challenge early too. Maybe I need to hit up Nike chat :lol:

Yeah, I've come to realize that the only reason I still use the Nike running app is out of convenience since I use an Apple Watch. I must have completed almost every challenge they've offered over the past two or so years and have yet to get early access or any benefits from using the running app. Feel like the only chance I have of getting anything is moving to Japan and hope they do another launch that is gated by performance...

I decided to ask them what was going on and got this reply: "we offered first access to a small, select group of users today. the best way to receive future invitations or offers is to comment, share and like products you're interested in, purchase styles you love, follow your favorite teams and categories, use our apps. the more we know about you yada, yada, yada..."

If only there was a way I could have better signaled to Nike that I'm a big vaporfly fan than buying 3 pairs off of NDC since they launched a few months ago....

UPDATE: Page came up as "Unavailable" within an hour of receiving and the message is now gone. Message did state it was limited till 7PM or while supplies last.

Yeah, I've come to realize that the only reason I still use the Nike running app is out of convenience since I use an Apple Watch. I must have completed almost every challenge they've offered over the past two or so years and have yet to get early access or any benefits from using the running app. Feel like the only chance I have of getting anything is moving to Japan and hope they do another launch that is gated by performance...

I decided to ask them what was going on and got this reply: "we offered first access to a small, select group of users today. the best way to receive future invitations or offers is to comment, share and like products you're interested in, purchase styles you love, follow your favorite teams and categories, use our apps. the more we know about you yada, yada, yada..."

If only there was a way I could have better signaled to Nike that I'm a big vaporfly fan than buying 3 pairs off of NDC since they launched a few months ago....

Same here, NRC is just one of the apps my Garmin automatically syncs to but I only open maybe once a week to check challenges/messages. I've wondered before why there seems to be little to no access or perks to frequent customers but in all honesty, Nike knows that if you're willing to drop 250+ on a pair or running shoes, you'll buy again regardless. If anything, I've gotten more reserve pairs since moving away from Nike apps altogether.

SMH. I bought two pairs of the Bright Crimson VF2s and a HyperIce HyperVolt Recovery gun on ebay. I need to slow down.

Back
Top Bottom