Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

women cws
56490498_330316454294640_1159802138996129183_n.jpg

zoom-fly-flyknit-womens-running-shoe-nZvRnM.jpg

6DC39D95-2D9C-4CBC-8573-B912AD3AC7AC.jpeg
A193AFC3-D82D-4C58-907A-90EC870FAABC.jpeg

Just got the Gyakusou’s in. TTS turned out to be the right move. There’s a lot of room lengthwise, I could see how people might’ve think the ankle collar/midfoot section could be tight, but I have pretty narrow feet and skinny ankles so they feel fine. Also the flyknit is very stretchy. They are super comfortable and extremely light.

purecrust purecrust Have you tried to walk on hard surface like wood? Im curious if they are making that popping sound.
Also, do you own VF2 other than Gyakusou? Major consensus said they need to go half size bigger on VF2.

purecrust purecrust Have you tried to walk on hard surface like wood? Im curious if they are making that popping sound.
Also, do you own VF2 other than Gyakusou? Major consensus said they need to go half size bigger on VF2.
VF midsoles have made popping sounds since V1.

Only people who said to go 1/2 up on VF2 don't know their shoe size because they're identical to VF1.

I dont own any other ZF2. I bought these mainly for casual wear. I do own the off-white zoom fly in a whole size bigger than my tts and they are still tighter in the toebox than the TTS gyakusous. Also, I don't have any squeaking when walking in hardwood floors. For reference I am a 11.5 in these, air max 1, air max 180, blazers, flyknit racers and a 12 in 95, 97, 98.

Has anyone else had black splotches appear on the top toe box of their Breaking 2 SP? It doesn't seem like dye transfer, scrubbed it with oxyclean and laundry detergent, but no luck.

Has anyone else had black splotches appear on the top toe box of their Breaking 2 SP? It doesn't seem like dye transfer, scrubbed it with oxyclean and laundry detergent, but no luck.
Yep. Happened to my pair the first time I wore them. And you're right, it's not a stain of any kind, I didn't care much since running in them would eventually trash them but it was weird how it developed.

I remember when the blue 4%'s first dropped, there was a code on I think running warehouse to get them for like 200ish.

Anyone know if the OG crimson cw is still available anywhere, and for ideally under 200? Might be a real reach but figured I'd ask. A recent google search didn't yield any success.

they removed the RW code that's been working for years so only retail right now unfortunately

they removed the RW code that's been working for years so only retail right now unfortunately

Appreciate the response, I may have been a little unclear - not really looking for RW specific codes, just that I remember that being the main opportunity to find 4%s under retail. Wondering if anyone has seen the OG bright crimsons elsewhere on sale/under retail recently.

Back
Top Bottom