Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I look up his website and it seems he is US-based. The fact that he mentioned Tempo Next might be out in a week or two gives me hope. Who would've thought his cousin is in Fresno where I live lol.
This is the first reference to a release of the Tempo in the next few weeks. Previously, all I saw was the Alpha and possibly the Olympic CW of the Next on 8/13. There are some insiders on here as well as others in the know such as Road Trail Run, Believe in The Run, etc. It seems strange that this guy is breaking the news of the US release date.

Last edited:
Just saw a review from the guy who posted pics of the Tempo Next. These sound great and the type of shoe that was missing from the Nike line up.

5E101EBC-9758-4DC3-AF64-79E4EB30F141.jpeg

I was told the release of the Tempo Next% would be October as of a few weeks ago, I don't think that it will be in August. But could be completely wrong and things may have changed.

I was told the release of the Tempo Next% would be October as of a few weeks ago, I don't think that it will be in August. But could be completely wrong and things may have changed.
I’ve seen October as a possible date a few places. Hopefully it’s an August release.

Hush your mouth 😆 j/k. Man...I hope we don’t have to wait until October.

the release date I've seen for them is 9/24, but I'm hoping there will be some sort of release for nike members before that

Jordan Air Zoom Renegade
$130

FOR ATHLETES WHO RUN TO TRAIN.

The Jordan Air Zoom Renegade is a lightweight, stable shoe designed to help athletes who run to train get the most from their momentum. It features twin cushioning units that are widely spaced for stability. A thin, contoured plate offers support.

Explosive Response

Responsive Zoom Air units under the ball of your foot extend out from the sides, helping to keep you stable. Cushlon foam adds to the sensation and helps make smooth, comfortable heel-to-toe transitions.

Extra Pop

A thin, firm plate running from toe to heel works with the Zoom Air for support. The plate is higher in front.

Light and Ventilated

The nano-printed material through the upper and tongue is thin, lightweight and breathable.

Smooth Transitions

A flexible rubber band connects the front and back parts of the outsole to help smooth the sensation when rolling from your heel onto your toes.

1596048452444.png

1596048505186.png

FYI: there’s a 25% off offer for GOAT through the CASH app. The max is $50 off. It ends today.

What I did to get it to work:
Even though my bank account was linked, I had to jump through hoops to get funds into the app's account to get it to work. I thought I could just make the purchase right away and have the app deduct the cost from my bank account. I learned that you need to activate your CASH app card then link you bank account/debit card, then tranfer funds into the app's balance.

Here’s what I did:

- Find out how much your item will cost in TOTAL; taxes, shipping, etc.
- Once you see the total amount, transfer that exact or a little above that amount into your app.
- Once transferred, copy your CASH app card info, remember the exp date and three digit cvc#
- As you are about to make the purchase, add a "new credit card" as the payment.
- Select VISA, insert the CASH app card info, save and SWIPE to complete the transaction.
- You'll get an email from GOAT confirming the order with the total cost.
- You'll get another email to follow from the CASH app with the 25% off the original cost
- That discounted cost will reflect in your app.

If you're like me and will only be using the app once, CASH OUT the discounted remaining funds back into your bank account. :lol: :nthat:

Also, I'll be checking for your 1300s at lunch today! :nthat:

IMG_4140.jpg

Heel cushioning equivalent to vaporfly 4% flyknit, but a bit more stiffness at the forefoot cushioning. You certainly feel more sole under forefoot.
Upper fit similar to VF 4% flyknit, but flyknit is thinner from laces to toe.
Comfortable, obviously don't feel as elevated as AFly.
Shoe certainly has an interesting look.

Back
Top Bottom