Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Can't wait till June 8th 
smokin.gif

damn, it's that good :lol:

Flanagan’s training partner, Amy Cragg, says she considers her pair of Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4% as valuable as gold, and she treats them as such. “Sometimes when you’re out on a trail or road there’s no proper place to go to the bathroom so you need to trek through the woods to find some privacy,” says Cragg. “I didn’t know how many pairs I’d get and I didn’t want to risk ruining them, so I’d take my shoes off whenever that happened.”

But how will nike compete with boost?!! :lol:

ZoomX Flyknit Prestos!

:rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone think if they end up breaking two hours tonight that there may be a limited release of the Vaporfly?

Anyone think if they end up breaking two hours tonight that there may be a limited release of the Vaporfly?

Race is tonight? I've been "signed up for info" for a while now, but I still have no idea when it's taking place.

Yes! I've been waiting for a dark color zoom vaporfly 5% For that price I want something that will stay looking new longer. Also is it confirmed that the price is $250?

Damn, that was insane... one hell of an effort. Eliud looked like he just freaking went on a jog the entire run. Sheesh!

He almost got that thing too 2:24 that's amazing

^ ^ ^ correction, 2:00:24 :D

it as insane but I think he probably could have shaved a few seconds as the pacers switched up, having to slow down so they could jump in seems counterproductive, they should run in his pace or faster and then jump in

Last edited:
I had my friends over, and we were watching this along with other stuff on TV... it is very hard to explain to a non-runner how difficult it is to try to average 4:34/mi. That **** only gets me 1/2 a mile or a little more at 4:34.

I had my friends over, and we were watching this along with other stuff on TV... it is very hard to explain to a non-runner how difficult it is to try to average 4:34/mi. That **** only gets me 1/2 a mile or a little more at 4:34.

yah I mean these 3 are some of the fastest and best out there and the other two was pretty much out of the 2hr mark halfway through

Back
Top Bottom