Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

enough with the ZFs and SPs, Nike needs to release more colorways of the VFs already

looks like RW just removed the link to the Bright Crimson VFs that was suppose to come out on the 24th :smh:

More vibrant cws at that! I think the best ones are still the Ice Blues, but I know they can top those easily.

They're alright, but I'd rather have the Ice Blues over them. I don't like the Charcoal on the Crimsons' topline.

i have the ice blues....might bite on the crimsons

blue orbit/black/volt would be an instacop if/when they drop...that colorway is fire on the peg34's

None of the 4% colorways appeal to me yet. I had both the Ice Blue and Blue Fox in the Zoom Flys but returned them in favor of the SPs. The Swoosh is just too visible on the normal colorways for me.

Wow, I thought I was the only one having issues picking up the SP on snkrs. I got lucky and managed to check out though. Any leads on the drop for the 4% tomorrow? Been late on the nike notifications when they go up for sale. Hoping to get them on this restock.

4% tomorrow? what information did you receive/have that we do not know of?

giphy.gif

I read that runningwarehouse was going to have them up 8/24 but can't find any info on their site. Trying to see if there's a chance.

nike gave me access to the crimson zoom flys for running last sunday :smokin. too bad I dont want them.

• IMG_7202.jpg
    IMG_7206.jpg
    I was lucky to grab a pair of the zoomfly sp this morning but maybe I should held out for these, Vaporfly 4% NYC

Last edited:
so are those releasing?

and how much?

with flyknit I could imagine in the $300+ range

and without any of the black rubber compound on the heels, those are going to get shredded with quickness

links not working but by the wording "justdoit-sunday", its like the earlier giveaway where you run a a 5k on Sunday to be entered for a drawing?

Back
Top Bottom