Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

US aren't eligible to win for a chance to buy the elite VFs :frown:

if your in Berlin though, you have a chance to buy 'em

ELIUD KIPCHOGE GOES FOR A WORLD RECORD IN BERLIN

Elite runner Eliud Kipchoge — the fastest marathoner ever — will attempt to break the world record of 2:02:57 in Berlin on September 24. "A world record, that's what's in my mind," Kipchoge says. "To many people it's a barrier; to me, it's slower than my personal best."

He’ll wear a custom version of the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite with a carbon fiber plate tuned for his specific performance needs and "Beyond the Limits" on the lateral side, "EK" on the medial side and a sockliner top cloth printed with his wife, daughter and sons’ names.

Eliud-Kipchoge_Nike-Zoom-Vaporfly-Elite_native_1600.png

The Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite combines athlete insight with biomechanics analysis and cutting-edge engineering, radically redefining speed on the road for elite runners. The shoe was originally created and specifically tuned for the three athletes who attempted to break the two-hour marathon barrier as part of Nike’s Breaking2 challenge.

The shoe features Nike ZoomX foam for responsive cushioning and a full-length carbon fiber plate to increase stiffness and provide a sensation of propulsion. A 21-mm forefoot stack height and 9-mm offset are designed to minimize Achilles strain. The aerodynamic heel reduces drag while a Flyknit upper hugs the foot without adding weight.

Now, this innovative shoe is able to deliver unrivaled performance benefits for every runner with its first-ever limited release in the same bright crimson colorway Kipchoge will wear this weekend.

To unlock access to purchase one of 99 pairs of the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite (available to Nike members in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom), complete a Just Do It Sunday run anytime on September 24 with the NRC app. People who do that will be notified through their NRC app when the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite becomes available on September 27 for 500 Euros.

The consumer version of the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite has a slightly stiffer carbon fiber plate than Kipchoge's version, and does not have his mantra, initials or family's names on it.

For Nike members in Berlin, there will be a limited opportunity to purchase the Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite in the Berlin Store (Tauentzienstrasse 9, 10789) on September 23.

So yesterday I passed on the White Zoomfly SP am I going to regret that later or am I going to be able to cop later on (in UK btw)

Sizes flew or maybe Nike just didn't put a lot online, but I was 2 mins later on the drop and most sizes were gone and they kept putting my size (11) back up etc just wondered if the release will be more widespread at some point
Is there any other retailers getting the whiteblack zoom fly sp? Need a 12. Missed Off the SNKRS app

lets just hope the better all white pair drops too

what are the odds of getting those when the SPs are already selling out in seconds?

I haven't been paying attention but hasn't the other offwhite collab released already?

And consider how hyped they are, I assume they are almost impossible to get?

I could be wrong because I didn't monitor the release and basing it off hype but I think we can apply the same scenario happening with the VFs as well.

I don't think we actually have to wait til November to know how it's going to go down.

I'm assuming the wider release will be a game of chance on SNKRs / Nike raffle. The west coast got no love on 1st wave of the OFF-White Collab. I'm hoping Nike gives consumers a chance for the Ghosting collab. Keep in mind that there are 5 sneakers releasing ( 6 if you include the chuck taylors ). I think the hype towards the AM90 / AM97 will slightly improve the odds of trying to get a pair. Gotta love the shoe game haha.

I'm assuming the wider release will be a game of chance on SNKRs / Nike raffle. The west coast got no love on 1st wave of the OFF-White Collab. I'm hoping Nike gives consumers a chance for the Ghosting collab. Keep in mind that there are 5 sneakers releasing ( 6 if you include the chuck taylors ). I think the hype towards the AM90 / AM97 will slightly improve the odds of trying to get a pair. Gotta love the shoe game haha.

They're actually releasing all 10 shoes in November. So everyone else (who's not in NY) has a chance

The Snkrs app is to blame for how terrible yesterdays release was. I didn't attempt for the 97's but the SP's kept giving me errors, I had to check out on desktop.

Desktop SNKRS wouldn't let me check out either. I missed out on the sps yesterday because of SNKRS bs.
Pretty sure it was an issue with traffic. After 15 minutes or so every size popped back up without checkout errors.

Pretty sure it was an issue with traffic. After 15 minutes or so every size popped back up without checkout errors.
Right, but he was saying he was going to sue desktop to avoid the errors. I was saying that everything was giving errors.

The Zoom Fly SP seems to run a bit short?

I'm a US13.

Racer fits the most perfect in terms of length.

SP just a tad shorter while Flyknit Trainer is just a tad long.

surprised with the quick shipping from nike, but pair from SNKRS came in today
really nice in hand and half size up from my usually racer/trainer was the right call

Attachments

• IMG_6562.JPG
    IMG_6562.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 98
surprised with the quick shipping from nike, but pair from SNKRS came in today
really nice in hand and half size up from my usually racer/trainer was the right call
That was quick, looks good! Mine won't get to me till the 26th. Stayed with my true size of 9.5, cuz I didn't have to size up with the racers or trainers. Hope it works!

man the more pictures of them is see i want them more and more.

are these dried up then? resale market only now?

Back
Top Bottom