Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

ahh, thanks

I guess the elites will be €500

not sure if this is applicable in the US

runsunday.png

How do these shoes fit ? I never owned a pair and was very curious.. the colorway I wanted was out and never tried again until I seen the 4 % is releasing

looking back at the contest rules for the US a few months ago, Nike estimates the price to be around $525

6. What can I win? One (1) pair of the never-to-be-released Nike Vaporfly Elite—worn in the Breaking2 attempt. The approximate retail value of these shoes: up to $525.

so are those releasing?

and how much?

with flyknit I could imagine in the $300+ range

and without any of the black rubber compound on the heels, those are going to get shredded with quickness

I think this depends on your running form. My Zoom Fly have a couple hundred miles and the rubber in the forefoot is worn off on the edges; however the heels look virtually untouched as I only land on my forefoot.

Learn something new everyday.. thanks

So is this an eastbay only release ? I don’t see it anywhere in ndc or SNKRS

yah I think Nike is either staggering their deliveries or they are creating faux limited stock perception

it's been happening for this shoes since release, the release date has been pushed back a handful of times and RW actually removed their link for the crimson VFs because they couldn't guarantee they'll get the shoe by the 24th

I haven't ordered from Eastbay in a while but isn't that always the case with new or more limited releases?

while I agree that is mainly for running, it's so comfortable that I got to resist wearing it casually because I know it'll accelerate the deterioration of that sole :lol:

So yesterday I passed on the White Zoomfly SP am I going to regret that later or am I going to be able to cop later on (in UK btw)

Sizes flew or maybe Nike just didn't put a lot online, but I was 2 mins later on the drop and most sizes were gone and they kept putting my size (11) back up etc just wondered if the release will be more widespread at some point

So yesterday I passed on the White Zoomfly SP am I going to regret that later or am I going to be able to cop later on (in UK btw)

Sizes flew or maybe Nike just didn't put a lot online, but I was 2 mins later on the drop and most sizes were gone and they kept putting my size (11) back up etc just wondered if the release will be more widespread at some point
Get the 4 percents while there are still some sizes left

the only two colorways of the VF4% that has released are Ice Blue and Blue Fox

not blk/wht pairs yet

Back
Top Bottom