Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

they're a small shop out in chicago and don't have the huge shipping capabilities that the big retailers/stores have. most of us dealt with super long delays from them last holiday season, but you'll get the shoes in eventually. assuming you got the recently released AF, i think the 2 week or so wait is worth it considering you got them at a discount now instead of having to wait a few months before you see any price drop/promos applicable to them
They got back to me. Usually I’m not pressed but I live in Brazil and only have a brief period visiting in the US. The shipping fees in Brazil are stupid. You can pretty much expect to pay twice what ever it is you paid for the item in fees, in this case about $400 in fees for a $200 sneaker. Guy I spoke too seems like he’ll take care of me tho. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Don’t shoot me, I’m asking for someone else…

For those that own the Alphafly 2’s, would you wear them casually? I know the original Alphafly’s I find to be too unstable to wear casually

Thanks!

For those that own the Alphafly 2’s, would you wear them casually? I know the original Alphafly’s I find to be too unstable to wear casually

Thanks!
I wouldn't. Putting aside the price, durability, and looking like a kook, they are more stable than the AF1, but change your gait in a way that seems like it could lead to pain/injuries if you walk or stand around in them enough. Also, while comfortable for a racing shoe, they're not that comfortable as a casual shoe (IMHO).

Thanks!
Buying AP2's would be equivalent to buying a Porshe Tycan but only to drop your kids off at school.... you wont drive it any other time.....and you live directly across the street from the school so your drive is only 1 min....

I mean of course you CAN....but it would be such a waste of tech....

Nah more like a rocket ship you need for a sea cruise.

Do they still sell those shoes basketballers use to wear to help with their hops? Can always rock those as a casual shoe.

My feet would hurt from wearing the AF 2 around the city all day.

Speaking of which… LeBron in the AFN1s lol

via IG
9077929C-89BC-4F77-BDCC-C5B4164A92C7.jpeg

Do The invincible 2’s feel kinda Roomy to anyone else?
Sure, they have more structure than the OG, and feel wider, although I think are similar. Also, ZoomX is not as soft as OG, the same that happened with Vaporfly and Alphafly. I clearly prefer Invincible 1 even if the 2 are more durable (it seems so).

Sure, they have more structure than the OG, and feel wider, although I think are similar. Also, ZoomX is not as soft as OG, the same that happened with Vaporfly and Alphafly. I clearly prefer Invincible 1 even if the 2 are more durable (it seems so).
Haven’t had a chance to run in my 2’s yet but it‘s feel like the 1’s are better out the gate.

only showing 40%, where do we get the extra 10%?

yeah im a cheapskate, wanna fight baout it?

:lol:

but seriously, how od i get the extra 10% off?

50% for brown
40% for black/white

and yes i was being cheap about it too so that extra 10% made me opt for the brown pair but not like it'll matter since theyll get thrashed on the trails

50% for brown
40% for black/white

and yes i was being cheap about it too so that extra 10% made me opt for the brown pair but not like it'll matter since theyll get thrashed on the trails
I just liked the brown colorway better; looked more old-tymey ACG :lol: Didn't realize there was a price difference between the two. Wonder why stores are blowing out shoes that just released? First Notre, now Backcountry...

notre had a storewide sale so it was purely coincidence but eastbay and ftl has marked down some current runners too

im guessing the stores wants to get some cash back fast and dont want to wait it out

Back
Top Bottom