Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

4880555A-9ACC-4B21-B06A-9D13134BB57C.png

Vaporfly Next% 3 photo dump. Everything I found on Instagram today, all tagged to @triathleticb76

I see a lot of Streakfly DNA as well as Alphafly 2 DNA... but this shoe does seem unique on it's own. I'm happy to see that the evolution isn't drastically changing the winning formula of the Next%, but evolving it in some subtle areas. I dig seeing a proper waffle outsole too.

After all, without a doubt, 3 years on, the Next% is the most important road racing shoe that the majority of runners choose. It has yet to be matched fully (yes there are now shoes that can compete but nothing has surpassed it yet).

Also, I can't wait to see how long it takes Ben Johnson to rip these off and monetize them on his feed. 🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_7469.jpg
IMG_7470.jpg
IMG_7471.jpg
IMG_7472.jpg
IMG_7473.jpg
IMG_7474.jpg
IMG_7475.jpg
IMG_7476.jpg
IMG_7479.jpg
IMG_7478.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got around to taking the AF 2 for a test run and I was impressed. I ran a 6 mile tempo with the goal of running marathon pace and the total time ended up being about a minute faster than I expected.

They feel a little firmer than the first version but perform well and feel fast while running.

I’m running a half in November and will have to decide between the AF2, AF1, and VF Next 2. All are great shoes so you can’t go wrong. I’ll probably try one more run in the AF2 to help make the decision.
CDFD1732-EEE4-4BA4-A57B-FEDE1B9AFB23.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not seeing the appeal in the power puff girls colorway

Not sure which colorway you’re speaking about, but if it’s the dull blue upper, it really reminds me of the Japan exclusive blue dyed flyknit racers. I know they’re slightly different, but that was my first thought. They look great to me.

9B2CD5D2-7514-4873-851B-31195DA72D2F.jpeg

Not sure which colorway you’re speaking about, but if it’s the dull blue upper, it really reminds me of the Japan exclusive blue dyed flyknit racers. I know they’re slightly different, but that was my first thought. They look great to me.

9B2CD5D2-7514-4873-851B-31195DA72D2F.jpeg
These look cool and remind me of an indigo dye. The blue and grey streakflys that B bluegrey (See what I did there?) posted look dull and uninspired to me.

Back
Top Bottom