Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I haven't ran in AlphaBounce because despite being advertised as a running shoe, the fit is overall terrible.

But bounce is great especially for the price. Just read up on the Lillard 2, Dame 3 and Dame 4 reviews and it just has that bouncy feeling. I haven't played in Dames so I can't quite compare but i'd say a bouncier cushlon?

I just got my 1st Zoom Fly in. The size 12 fits snuggaliciously but I def see why people may size up. I have more on the way in various sizes (12 & 12.5) so I can stick to one size and sell the others that don't fit after trying on. Im going to lay in bed wearing them and see if my feet fall asleep before I do. 2018 testing methods, get at me.

Which model and colors? Lmk I’m a size 12, may pick yours up

adidas alphabounce cushioning is nice but i only walk in them the upper is not to my liking as far as running

ZoomXRunner ZoomXRunner I only tried AlphaBounce once. So this is just based on my initial impression. For sure it is not as "bouncy" as Lunar or ZoomX...it's not apple-to-apple for comparison. It offers good cushion, maybe about same level as Zoom air.

I haven't ran in AlphaBounce because despite being advertised as a running shoe, the fit is overall terrible.

But bounce is great especially for the price. Just read up on the Lillard 2, Dame 3 and Dame 4 reviews and it just has that bouncy feeling. I haven't played in Dames so I can't quite compare but i'd say a bouncier cushlon?

bounce are better than most boost IMO beside the flagship models (UB,Energy Boost). I'm not a fan of 93/17 or Yeezys. I say this because the Superstar PK w/ bounce feels amazing lol.

I feel like I'm developing an addiction...

I have 3 pairs of vf4 (ice blue, bc, bc) and 5 pairs of zf (bc, bc, ice blue, ice blue, hyper royal) :rofl:

i'll never be able to run in "normal" shoes ever again.

Pretty much torn on finding a new running shoe. Want to stick with the ZF but also want to give the Vomero a try, but with the news of the ZoomX making it's way to the Pegasus line, I'm pretty uncertain.

Just curious if the price point will be the same or slightly lower.

Pretty much torn on finding a new running shoe. Want to stick with the ZF but also want to give the Vomero a try, but with the news of the ZoomX making it's way to the Pegasus line, I'm pretty uncertain.

Just curious if the price point will be the same or slightly lower.

I rotate the ZF and the Vomer 13 and haven’t had any issue.

I would expect the Pegasus Turbo to have a higher price point than the current Peg ($110). Hopefully it’s not much north of $150.

Do you interchange between the two depending on mileage (short vs long runs) or is that not a factor?

Appreciate the feedback. Sitting on some GC’s and a two disco codes (ZF won’t apply) but may end up going this route

I noticed on IG that Philly Runner now has the royal blue VF 4%. Looks like they’re getting these releases earlier than all other retailers.
Called earlier and got me a pair of VF in vast grey, 10.5! Been running in the ice blue VF’s for about 5 months. Don’t think I can run in anything else now!

I noticed on IG that Philly Runner now has the royal blue VF 4%. Looks like they’re getting these releases earlier than all other retailers.

is it better to have 2 crimsons... or 1 crimson and 1 hyper royal for the vf4..... man, this is going to be a tough decision

so the sample ZFs I got from the outlets had really short laces so I started looking for one that is rather flat and thin and found SR4U Laces (it's from the dude who does soccer shoes reviews on YT too), they're mainly soccer laces but I think they work well

also 25% off code: HOLIDAY25

matching the color to the bright crimson was difficult though but I think they might even match better than the og's?

still no luck with funding ribbon-seque laces for the SPs though

SR4U (left) OG (right)
ZF new lace 1.jpg

ZF new lace 2.jpg

with that said, i also got some blue laces and I think I like it better contrast and matches the blue stripe
ZF new lace 3.jpg

ZF new lace 4.jpg

Rfx45 gave me some ideas....

Attachments

• BF794C3E-A472-4A87-9342-C1ED05F4F5A8.jpeg
    BF794C3E-A472-4A87-9342-C1ED05F4F5A8.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 22
  • A3764BCD-2FEE-4043-A902-B476B9841620.jpeg
    A3764BCD-2FEE-4043-A902-B476B9841620.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 19
  • AA3039BD-C852-43CF-B319-1A4EB2092CEF.jpeg
    AA3039BD-C852-43CF-B319-1A4EB2092CEF.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 436F2ECB-2786-44EB-BBC2-2E92BCAEC4C0.jpeg
    436F2ECB-2786-44EB-BBC2-2E92BCAEC4C0.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 19
  • F1BFC2A7-BEB5-4DCF-B7ED-C03FD9B3780A.jpeg
    F1BFC2A7-BEB5-4DCF-B7ED-C03FD9B3780A.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 19
Which model and colors? Lmk I’m a size 12, may pick yours up
Zoom Fly: I got both the Dark Louden and the Taupe in size 12 here. NYC on the way in 12, welp. Gotta get rid of those 3.

Once I tried on the the 12 I knew it was probably a wrap for me. I could probably have even gone up to 13 possibly for my comfort level like I did in Huarache.

I gotta rebuy 12.5/13 in NYC and Taupe since I have a 12.5 Louden that fits me better.

these first released there if i'm not mistaken. Did see a few pairs pop up on YJA.

Back
Top Bottom