Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Um, so I just tried a half size up... I think sizing up half size from original VF aka same sizing as my ZF original and ZF FK fits better...

Oh man...

41722752_276707233052222_4994646351197730134_n.jpg

I really like the Crimson/Silver VF FK, but we've now seen pics of obsidian here and then there was that royal CW as well. Maybe the original Ice Blue remake in flyknit would be fine, but I really hope Nike doesn't just make a run back through the original CW's in flyknit form, that would be lazy.

Anyone else notice on the bottom of the VF FK sole, there are almost mini spikes that weren't there on the OG VF?

notre has them for $99 now and if you sign up for their email they send you a code for 15% off (i believe it's "welcome15" give it a try first and see if you don't have to sign up)

moon racers are also $99 so i got a pair too, I am satisfied for $85 each pair, it might eventually go cheaper in the outlets but people love flyknit and i have feeling once they see them in-store, the sizes will be gobbled up quick

Was this in-person? Can't seem to find them online.

^ ^ ^

notre had a 25% off promotion that started yesterday (or a day before) and i think they sold out

when i got th email I checked right away to see if i could ask a price adjustment but they were gone

Um, so I just tried a half size up... I think sizing up half size from original VF aka same sizing as my ZF original and ZF FK fits better...

Oh man...

This. My VF FK arrived yesterday and I went 1/2 size up to an 11. Love how they fit. What’s even more crazy is that the fit feels the same as my 10.5 OG VF.

Some may feel different/disagree but I say half size up for this VF release today

Got my Black/Orange ZF FKs in today. Going to be returning them. Should have gone an extra half size up, to the same size as I get in SPs. I could get them on perfectly fine but they were hugging my foot pretty tight and if I were to wear cushioned socks they'd just be too constrictive. They felt extremely comfortable just walking around in them though. Also didn't like the colour...

^^This. currently plenty of sizes. Clearly availability is higher this time around. Was tempted to grab 2 pairs, but well...my kid has to eat:ohwell:

they're going pretty quick..i sat there refreshing like an a-hole for over an hour (From 8am est) and guess that they went live bout 9:04 or so EST.. in about 14 mins nearly gone. Size 13 was first to go.

same here had the page up since 8 this morning and went to refresh and now gone

Not sure if this is the right thread, but can anyone speak on how the Zoom Fly SPs fit?

oh damn, looks like they just took them down. Wonder if they're honoring the purchases that already got in...i got an order acknowledgment, but no charge to my card yet

hopefully they're waiting for 10am like Nike does with the release

those rw orders were real, imo. they went live around 9:04 sold out by 9:17 est.

you wont see cc charge til later, i believe, though. once orders are reconciled and processed.

Great, now I won't know if my order is good or not. I guess I'm gonna try either NDC or DSG.

Back
Top Bottom