Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nike_Zoom_Fly_SP_Medium_Olive-Black_-1_1400x.jpg

which ones are these?

i think he wants to see how the upper actually is since the lighting passing through the transparent upper makes it impossible to actually tell

Just knowing the fact you can see the lightning going through the upper, Im assuming they are the same as Gyakusou pair. Im gonna pass and wait for the camo pair.

Side note, NDC has pulled off Vapor Street from the site :frown:. I was hoping to get them along with any disco code. I guess they are all going to the outlet.

Just knowing the fact you can see the lightning going through the upper, Im assuming they are the same as Gyakusou pair. Im gonna pass and wait for the camo pair.

Side note, NDC has pulled off Vapor Street from the site :frown:. I was hoping to get them along with any disco code. I guess they are all going to the outlet.
Already in the outlets....currently $89 and dropping fast.....

Expect them to drop like bricks and get wipped out during the Friends and Family next weekend....

f&f is next week?

i am out of the loop since the outlet thread has seemingly disappeared from the nike retro thread

was it moved to another forum? or everyone just stopped posting?

f&f is next week?

i am out of the loop since the outlet thread has seemingly disappeared from the nike retro thread

Its still there just not really updated regularly since the Outlets dont ship anymore....

Friends and Family starts on the 1st...but Im sure Nike will send out the Generic push notification to all Nike+ members....

last few times nike has sent any notice inr egards to f&f

last f&f when I wanted to buy something, i had to talk to customer service and had their supervisor approved it after i proved i was a nike+ member just to get the discount, this was before i got to the cashier and once i got there they had to confirm again, just a hassle

usually i just get the generic coupon posted in that thread but last time no one posted it before i went to the outlets

last few times nike has sent any notice inr egards to f&f

last f&f when I wanted to buy something, i had to talk to customer service and had their supervisor approved it after i proved i was a nike+ member just to get the discount, this was before i got to the cashier and once i got there they had to confirm again, just a hassle

usually i just get the generic coupon posted in that thread but last time no one posted it before i went to the outlets
If you ask for a manager just tell them you have a card and left it home....dont make a scene...just a quick convo on the side...9/10 times you will be fine.

The coupon is generic....so unless you are acting out of character there generally should be no reason to not honor it regardless of if you have it or not.

Fun fact...the prices are actually cheaper on NON friends and family weeks...unless you are shopping for full price merch...

i usually go for the hash wall, usually 20% off then f&f stacks

i don't frequent outlets either to monitor whats cheapest

they were somewhat being picky with the generic coupon, i brought some relatives and texted them the coupon but the cashiers were asking for nike+ id or something

it was weird but good thing most cashiers dont care and just ask once and then let it go than delaying an already long line :lol:

i usually go for the hash wall, usually 20% off then f&f stacks

i don't frequent outlets either to monitor whats cheapest

they were somewhat being picky with the generic coupon, i brought some relatives and texted them the coupon but the cashiers were asking for nike+ id or something

it was weird but good thing most cashiers dont care and just ask once and then let it go than delaying an already long line :lol:
Yea generally the outlets remove the 20-30% off Hash and clearance sale on F&F weekend.....so its just the 30% off which these days there is a hash sale and clearance sale every weekend without the crowds...so its basically the same thing

F&F generally only pays off at the Clearance stores which because its a Clearance store still has regular sales then you stack the F&F on top....

Problem is resellers are like Vultures man.....In Flushing they have to cap there numbers...

Which means nothing cause now its 5-6 of them in group.....

But back to the original post....you should see Street's catch a big mark down this week then most likely hit hash before next weekend.....

Then its adios...bye bye....

f&f is next week?

I think it is the 1st - 6th.

They're still pushing this SP line? Talk about milking it

Dear Nike,

Just get us an all white Vaporfly Flyknit 4%. That's it - nothing more, nothing less.

^^ I read those are China exclusive.
Talking about milking the SP, there should be camo pairs w big swoosh on the toe coming out soon :tongue:

Did a tempo run today in the VF’s and this was my split throughout. I’ve always trained on my own and never had someone give me feedback but my question to you guys who have done tempo runs, does the correctly reflect what a tempo run should look like?

C7441325-0537-490E-866B-E09F35758AC3.png

I’ve used the hal-higdon trainiing regimen for my previous HM’s and now I’m using the 5K intermediate training regimen for this upcoming 5K next week. It states the following for these workouts;

Tempo Runs: This is a continuous run with an easy beginning, a buildup in the middle to near 10K race pace, then ease back and cruise to the finish. A typical tempo run would begin with 5-10 minutes easy running, continue with 10-15 faster running, and finish with 5-10 minutes cooling down. You can’t figure out your pace on a watch doing this workout; you need to listen to your body. Tempo runs are very useful for developing your anaerobic threshold, essential for fast 5K racing.

Simply put, I understand it as a slow build up to race pace until you reach the peak time frame of the run, in which you gradually reduce yourself back to a slow pace.

Open to any comments/criticism. Just wondering if what I’m doing actually reflects what a tempo run should look like.

Back
Top Bottom