Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Donor soles
CD0B78BD-3770-4FC8-80C3-609798863A65.jpeg
If I PayPal you postage, mind sending me a few pairs of laces? :emoji_joy:

i swear i was going to ask the same thing :lol:

been looking for sp replacement laces but he'd probably ask his customizer to weave 'em all the lace she gets to create an inneva upper for his shoes... or maybe inneva jacket since he has enough laces if he's just disposing all of those uppers

The elite field for the Tokyo Marathon this weekend is meh

Will be interesting to see if Suguru Osako continues on his improvement curve. Sub 2:05 might be possible with good pacemaking and weather. Too bad Bekele is out. I'm sure the Japanese fans are excited to see their national record holder race on home soil!

Will be interesting to see if Suguru Osako continues on his improvement curve. Sub 2:05 might be possible with good pacemaking and weather. Too bad Bekele is out. I'm sure the Japanese fans are excited to see their national record holder race on home soil!
If he breaks his own record does he again get 100 million yen?

I agree. I’m excited to see what he can do. The Oregon Project have been steadily developing him.

826E87F7-0BB8-400C-9BC3-1E24B9DBB1B2.jpeg

White ZFFKs came in. Casual wear for these, the React is too dense for running for my preference, but perfect for walking. Might give them a go during the summer once it heats up, might be a lot softer then.

These are clean. Feel like they are an underrated colorway. Do you have any on feet pics?

Back
Top Bottom