Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

come the 27th...

7am pst...

1598069494775.gif

WOAH. That first cw is now my favorite TN% cw! There has to be an AFN% with the same or similar colorblocking, right?!

I’d exchange my Volt ZF3s for that second TN% too! I’m EXCITED AF for these two TN% cws!

I’ll pass on the VFN NBYs in favor of these TN% cws now.

Yes. I actually have a pair I’ve been trying to sell offers. Feel like someone else in my size selling them too.

Is that your favorite of the series?

Yes. I actually have a pair I’ve been trying to sell offers. Feel like someone else in my size selling them too.

Is that your favorite of the series?

I’m 11.5 ... over the last 300 miles I’ve found with the Flyknit I’m overall quicker to recover and feel better the next day. Knees not creaking, feet not as sore. The OG 4% feel heavier while the Next% vaporweave beats up my big toe. I’ve also mixed in Pegasus Turbo 2 but my knees feel really beat up the next day so I’ve pretty much been resorting to the Flyknit for last 150 miles day after day, and well those miles quickly add up and they’re at 190 total starting to feel flat.

just got the notification for the black/white next%

gonna pass on them though since i still have my sails sitting and waiting for my next race whenever that is

wtf... i got that message but didnt get notification, i just checked my nike app inbox and its there and expired

more BS from nike... whats the point of "reserved until 8pm" if it sells out... that is the opposite of reserving

Back
Top Bottom