Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

tenor.gif

This is me with not even wanting the Tempos and saying I am off the Nike train but knowing deep down I'll buy the Vomero 15s on day one.

funny cause this is me too lol i’m honestly more excited for the vomero as than any other nike running shoe at the moment

Does anyone know if there will be a wider release of the black and white VF Next? I regret missing out on the member launch back in August that sold out in seconds.

I'm guessing these go live pretty soon. I was able to cart the tempo's from my favorites, but you can't checkout yet.
288AAD8C-5776-436C-B8FA-A04AD12CEB64.jpeg

I'm guessing these go live pretty soon. I was able to cart the tempo's from my favorites, but you can't checkout yet.
288AAD8C-5776-436C-B8FA-A04AD12CEB64.jpeg

yup been like that for about a week now so we’ll just wait and hopefully should go live soon

just says coming soon on ndc...

which is weird because it says “just in” then you click to to to its page and it says coming soon

:smh

7EF8AFE3-DC5C-4918-946C-F240F3EB2C35.png

Wasn’t hard at all (I can see how this would benefit resellers/hoarders). No two-day by Saturday shipping so opted for regular. I hate playing the 12.5 or 13 game in every shoe though. Can’t wait!

I hit a few payment errors, but it finally went through. Can't wait to compare these with the Endorphin Speeds I got in earlier this week!

Back
Top Bottom