Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I’m sorry but Notre shipping is terrible yeah I get it they are a small mom and pop shop but 2 weeks and still no shipping confirmation. I def wouldn’t recommend anyone buy from them

chris nosnah chris nosnah What you buy? If it's been close to 2 weeks, I'd strongly suggest to contact their customer service. I had same issue and they got shipped a day after I contacted their customer service.

All three of my Notre orders finally shipped. My order that placed first shipped out last Lol. I had to contact the customer service team for that one. Within 12 hrs of my email, I received the shipping notification.

Screenshot 2021-08-14 at 13.36.33.png

Anyone know if this is a Women's only colourway or both men and women? Just popped up on SNS but only for the ladies... ;(

How’s everybody’s VFN% NBYs going? It’s my first NBY so not sure how long they usually take. Ordered 7/14 and still in the “we’ve started” phase.

Do we think the AF need to be broken in? I just broke out my mango pair for a run this morning and they didn’t feel great compared to my watermelon pair.

My watermelon pair are almost a year old and have about 100 miles on them but felt much more in sync with my foot strike.

I think I’m going with the AF for Boston in Oct and want to make sure my AF are ready to go on race day.

I’m sorry but Notre shipping is terrible yeah I get it they are a small mom and pop shop but 2 weeks and still no shipping confirmation. I def wouldn’t recommend anyone buy from them

One of my orders from them turnaround took almost 4 weeks. Lol. I suggest emailing them, I did that and a day or so later they shipped out my package.

I only order from them when they have big sales, I expect the long wait. But, yeah, 2 weeks for no shipping is a not good.

The infinity react 2 order this time around is arriving next week. About 3 weeks from order and arrival.

**Update **
Purchased 7/12
Received "Started working" email 7/14
Just received the "Almost Finished" email now 8/15

Glad to hear its going better for someone! Mine has been: (for both pairs)

Purchased 7/12
Received 'Started working' email 7/15
Just received 'we're sorry there's been a delay in getting you the item' now on 8/16.

It quoted a delivery date of 8/16 originally, now both are delayed until who knows when. :emoji_tired_face:

Came in yesterday and are a steal at $90. A lot of fun and the midsole is nice. The upper had to be really ratcheted down to get a decent lockdown. I must have retied my laces 6 or 7 times trying to get it right. At slow speeds I had no issues, but it does make you want to go faster than intended. My day is slow by most standards, but I planned to be in the low-mid 200s, and I wrapped up at a 301 watt average over the hour or so that I was out. 😬 I think it is more about that it makes it fun to go faster so you do. The upper is nice and breathable. The plate is way stiffer than what Seth DeMoore had in his tempos leading me to believe he did have fakes that he bought early to review.

PXL_20210807_141433991.NIGHT.jpg
Where did you find these for $90. Also how's the fit...

Back
Top Bottom