Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Does anyone have any advice on where to go to have my vaporflys resoled? I'm down to the foam up front and I would like to get a vibram outsole put on.

PXL_20210901_034726875.jpg

go to your nearest cobbler, i think thats you’re best bet

it might help if you say which city you’re at or nearby?

Depending on how many miles you put on them might be time to grab another pair…most outlets have a few pairs on hash and with back to school almost over expect some inventory sales around Columbus Day….

cost associated with a new sole might be comparable to a hash wall pair….

Does anyone have any advice on where to go to have my vaporflys resoled? I'm down to the foam up front and I would like to get a vibram outsole put on.

PXL_20210901_034726875.jpg

J & B Boot & Shoe Repair
(303) 421-7440

I’ve used this guy with good result in the past. I haven’t specifically done vapors though. One thing that does suck about this guy though is his shop smells of cigarette smoke (which attaches to the shoe until you wash it)… he does great work though.

👋 from Westminster

I like Nike Gyakusou shoes and I could grab a pair of those Vaporflys if the price is right. But do you think it’s a good shoe for marathon races? They are 30g heavier than Next%2 and someone told about hotspots? I have a pair of Pegasus Turbo Gyakusou but they are uncomfortable and bad lock laces create headache.

I like Nike Gyakusou shoes and I could grab a pair of those Vaporflys if the price is right. But do you think it’s a good shoe for marathon races? They are 30g heavier than Next%2 and someone told about hotspots? I have a pair of Pegasus Turbo Gyakusou but they are uncomfortable and bad lock laces create headache.

vaporfly and turbos are two completely different shoes

for hotspots, that might be an individual preference, you got to try it on

as for the extra weight, if you just want to run and not looking for your greatest time ever, it shouldnt be an issue but try to get the regular version if you can if possible unless you really just like the looks and run with them

Back
Top Bottom