Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The cw reminds me of Bugs Bunny
0D331495-099F-4B67-898A-067DE344FB8F.png

I love this version but the real question is what is the weight? And how durable this is?
I can't see either being an issue. They used the same blown rubber rather than regrind which is heavier. The other materials in the upper are essentially the same. Just recycled.

Looks like mostly an upper change, which makes sense and is expected. The midsole looks like it got chunkier/squared off, my guess is for aesthetic purposes so it reduces those crazy crease lines. I prefer the more “swoopy” organic shape of the 1 though. Outsole looks like the Adios Pro 2 now with the holes.

Looks like mostly an upper change, which makes sense and is expected. The midsole looks like it got chunkier/squared off, my guess is for aesthetic purposes so it reduces those crazy crease lines. I prefer the more “swoopy” organic shape of the 1 though. Outsole looks like the Adios Pro 2 now with the holes.

The upper is probably a prototype upper to test the different midsole I think.

This proto has tall sidewalls, so it's prob just an illusion. there's no way the measured rear stack will exceed the WA limits.

midsole is deceiving and looks like it just cups towards the heel area like the ultra boost 21 and i think some other shoes have started doing it.

should probably help a bit with stability in the heel

Back
Top Bottom