nike

I use flash, but you might be on to something. ISP's and browsers can be picky when it comes to flash.

I use flash, but you might be on to something. ISP's and browsers can be picky when it comes to flash.

Yeah, i think that may be a good idea also, sometimes the flash site can take seconds longer to load, and that short time may be enough to give you an advantage when trying to snatch up a big release.

Yeah, i think that may be a good idea also, sometimes the flash site can take seconds longer to load, and that short time may be enough to give you an advantage when trying to snatch up a big release.

Yes. for the CDP XI/XII the shoes came up 2 hours earlier on the non-flash website. Supposedly when they showed up on the flash NDC , they were already all sold out.

Yes. for the CDP XI/XII the shoes came up 2 hours earlier on the non-flash website. Supposedly when they showed up on the flash NDC , they were already all sold out.

Originally Posted by MECKS

i was on the non flash site the night the em 2s release and found the 11/12 packs which was 2 days before they were supposed to release

Originally Posted by MECKS

i was on the non flash site the night the em 2s release and found the 11/12 packs which was 2 days before they were supposed to release

Back
Top Bottom