NikeID Mesh when?

When the heck is NikeID bringing back mesh?
mad.gif

I know a lot of people are saying March, but how true is that?
I hear rumor of Niketown employees saying that, but they are just like you and me.

Not soon enough. But what good is mesh with the wackass color palette they have up there now?

March, march, march, march, march, just hope that the rumours are true, mostly NikeID info isn't found out until it's actually put up on the site.

Yeah, mesh is no good if the color palette is awful. They should make almost everything available for us to make (maybe exclude options that have already beenused for GR or Limited release shoes (don't want to anger the collectors) but most of "us" don't tend to buy GR stuff as much andNike would make a lot more money selling us ID shoes. They could sell a ton of ID shoes and the general public would still buy their GR stuff that comes out. Alot of stuff sits on racks and goes on sale b/c they are putting out trash that most shoe savvy people don't want to buy, but Nike could be getting ourmoney and leaving us happy by allowing us to create our own shoes. Sorry for the rant

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

March, march, march, march, march, just hope that the rumours are true, mostly NikeID info isn't found out until it's actually put up on the site.

what is supposed to happen in March?

i don't think we realized how good we had it when the '95s, '90s and '87s first popped up on nikeid. decent color options and simple materials.

Cweak, or anyone else really...

...They really dont offer mesh at the nikeID studio now?...I was gonna try n get an appointment there in the near future(dont know how soon Id actually get itfor though)...Wanted some mesh toe box AM1s. If mesh isnt available though Im not so sure bout gettin a pair done...

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

i don't think we realized how good we had it when the '95s, '90s and '87s first popped up on nikeid. decent color options and simple materials.

what a understated sentence......when they were first there you had ALLLLL OG materials/colors.

Does anyone have any hard facts that it is true?
instead of those my bestfriends aunts cousin's brother told u, who supposedly works at Nike.

Man.. I hope mesh comes back with some decent colors... I got money put aside for them already.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Cweak, or anyone else really...

...They really dont offer mesh at the nikeID studio now?...I was gonna try n get an appointment there in the near future(dont know how soon Id actually get it for though)...Wanted some mesh toe box AM1s. If mesh isnt available though Im not so sure bout gettin a pair done...

i believe they offer mesh at the studio but not online.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

If mesh comes out, I'll run out of money. I'll be in debt to the MAX

There I fixed it
tongue.gif
...not only that, I won't get asuede/nubuck drawer...

Back
Top Bottom