Niketalk, Do Any Celebrities Or Rich People In General Have An Android?

Not trying to start any smoke, I have a Droid myself, and I know they had NFC, turn by turn directions, face and biometric recognition, etc. pretty much everything before iPhone got it and people acted like it was new.

But do any celebrities or people of influence rep Droid? You hear all the time or see, "Jay Z facetimed me and told me to keep going and encouraged me," like celebrities have a celebrity phonebook and they automatically can get contact info for other celebrities/people of influence, which I assume is the case. And of course like a basketball team, they probably facetime each other often.

But I can't see a guy like a Kevin Durant (didn't he use to endorse a Droid?), after James Harden tries to facetime him or do a group call on facetime, and then it comes back with whatever error having that, "Just download Google Duo bro..... It's the same thing, it just doesn't discriminate, it's on both platforms," conversation. #trashtopicIknow #Mondaymorning

International celebrities yeah. American celebrities, probably stick to Apple. Not saying it's racial or anything but it's something I noticed. Some have both.

It’s scientifically proven iPhone users get more yambs

It’s true. I’ve got a few vids of me hitting them with the Dougie that’s up in the cloud thanks to my iPhone.
1623077289360.gif

I'm a Mac person. Most of my laptops gave been MacBook. I bought a PC briefly 2 years ago and switched right back to a MacBook pro.

But I can't do iPhone. I didn't realize iphones were for rich people, the amount I spent on my Galaxy S21 ultra could've fooled me.

I see very poor people with iphones all the time. Guess they spent their entire paycheck on it.

this is a good article of why android is trash

the software has to support thousands of different devices which means it cannot be optimized such as ios software is.

this leads to poor quality and user experience

I'm a Mac person. Most of my laptops gave been MacBook. I bought a PC briefly 2 years ago and switched right back to a MacBook pro.

But I can't do iPhone. I didn't realize iphones were for rich people, the amount I spent on my Galaxy S21 ultra could've fooled me.

I see very poor people with iphones all the time. Guess they spent their entire paycheck on it.
Op never said, “iPhones are for rich people”. Don’t tell on yourself now.

Jamal Crawford has a blackberry.

I noticed this too while watching celebrities reading mean tweets.

Maybe it's bc apple was the first modern smartphone so people think it's the best. It was for a few years then around 2014, Android started closing the gap.
I've been a Note user almost 10 years now and don't plan on switching. It's the customization for me. I always tell iphone users, if you give me 5 minutes, you'll understand why I like Android better. Not trying to get them to switch, but they'll see why I chose what I chose.

Refresh rate and iMessage are really the only thing apple has on Android imo.

One aspect that I'm utterly embarrassed about and can not defend whatsoever is sending video messages. It's 2021 and sending a video message still looks like it's the first one ever sent.

Op never said, “iPhones are for rich people”. Don’t tell on yourself now.

Maybe I read the "do any rich people in general have an android" followed by conversation comparing it with iPhone sweetie. If there is another conversation being had here please let me know.

I digress, I actually associate owning an android or blackberry with a more mature and yes wealthy consumer. But like many things on NT it's all anecdotal.

I associated iphones with a young, less mature, and yes less wealthy demographic. Poor people line up for the latest iphones like they do with the latest Jordan's (yes shots fired :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

They cost about the same and most people get them on finance at 0% (in exchange for extending your contract with the carrier 24 months) so it doesn't prove anything in terms of being a status symbol IMO. I just can't think of celebrities repping for Andoid.

They cost about the same and most people get them on finance at 0% (in exchange for extending your contract with the carrier 24 months) so it doesn't prove anything in terms of being a status symbol IMO. I just can't think of celebrities repping for Andoid.

Didn't lil Wayne make a whole song about the first Samsung galaxy phones? :rofl:

2 phones (345)
Back in 2016 Kevin Gates actually wrote a hit song about this topic. Apparently he uses the iPhone to communicate with women, and an Android for business purposes.

White girls like Billie Eilish started rocking baggy jeans, not only to pay homage to the "grunge" era (Kurt Cobain swag) but too carry multiple phones. Newer Androids are about 2 inches longer, and it can't fit in those tiny square pockets most women's jeans have.

Eventually by 2025-2030 you'll see people in the hood rocking smart watches on both wrists.

I dont use IPhone because I dont like the way people with IPhone act.

Like all you do is call and text, how big of a difference can there be.

"Oh but the green bubble" ****.

Ngl, I used to talk to a girl who had an android and felt like her texts were always delayed. Our convos were so choppy and out of place. Dealed with it and in hindsight shoudda just told her to download whatsapp or something.

Maybe I read the "do any rich people in general have an android" followed by conversation comparing it with iPhone sweetie. If there is another conversation being had here please let me know.

I digress, I actually associate owning an android or blackberry with a more mature and yes wealthy consumer. But like many things on NT it's all anecdotal.

I associated iphones with a young, less mature, and yes less wealthy demographic. Poor people line up for the latest iphones like they do with the latest Jordan's (yes shots fired :lol: :lol: :lol: ).
Bruh ALL in his feels about it. :rofl:

Ngl, I used to talk to a girl who had an android and felt like her texts were always delayed. Our convos were so choppy and out of place. Dealed with it and in hindsight shoudda just told her to download whatsapp or something.

That wasnt Android that was the carrier.

Back
Top Bottom