Niketalk, have any confessions? Vol. Damn, I Don't Know How To Swim

I can't really swim either.
frown.gif

There's no real confessions in this thread.

Lemme see...

My mom caught me fapping when I was like 13. I guess the pron was a little too loud, but I thought I was home alone. When I heard my door creak open I tried torun into my bedsheets with my pants down, butt cheeks exposed and all (SMH) to hide and she yelled out "Ay Maria Santisima!!" and shut the door. Tothis day she denies that she ever caught me wackin the weasel and when I bring it up she tells me to shut up, sometimes she even gets pissed and smacks meupside the head.

This one time I was mad tired, like od super passed out tired, and my girl woke me up for some quick sex. So I got up, hit it from the back for a little andnutted inside (she wasn't of birth control), I guess I completely woke up a little after that and I was like "Babe, Did I nut inside you?Fuuuuuuuuuuu" Then she was like "Are you kidding me....you know you PIITB right?" I was like "I did?" Then she said "Woooow, thatis so messed up. You couldn't tell the difference between the two holes?" I said "I was pretty much asleep the whole time, I dunno even know whatthe hell happened.....We had sex right?" You can pretty much assume how pissed a girl might be with you after something like that happens.

Let me think of more...

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Lemme see...

My mom caught me fapping when I was like 13. I guess the pron was a little too loud, but I thought I was home alone. When I heard my door creak open I tried to
run into my bedsheets with my pants down, butt cheeks exposed and all (SMH) to hide and she yelled out "Ay Maria Santisima!!" and shut the door. To
this day she denies that she ever caught me wackin the weasel and when I bring it up she tells me to shut up, sometimes she even gets pissed and smacks me
upside the head.

This one time I was mad tired, like od super passed out tired, and my girl woke me up for some quick sex. So I got up, hit it from the back for a little and
nutted inside (she wasn't of birth control), I guess I completely woke up a little after that and I was like "Babe, Did I nut inside you?
Fuuuuuuuuuuu" Then she was like "Are you kidding me....you know you PIITB right?" I was like "I did?" Then she said "Woooow, that
is so messed up. You couldn't tell the difference between the two holes?" I said "I was pretty much asleep the whole time, I dunno even know what
the hell happened.....We had sex right?" You can pretty much assume how pissed a girl might be with you after something like that happens.

Let me think of more...

This %%%@ had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Hyperhidrosis, google it, it sucks.
Sweating a little too much, can't be that bad...Right?
It's just annoying when you're the only person with a shiny forehead and it aint even that hot. I'd rather not know how to swim.

Your head be steaming in the winter?
When I was younger yeah. If I got nervous it got worse. But I'm older now and confident and !@$ so it calmed down. It's more of a painin the summertime..
smh.gif

Lemme see...

My mom caught me fapping when I was like 13. I guess the pron was a little too loud, but I thought I was home alone. When I heard my door creak open I tried to run into my bedsheets with my pants down, butt cheeks exposed and all (SMH) to hide and she yelled out "Ay Maria Santisima!!" and shut the door. To this day she denies that she ever caught me wackin the weasel and when I bring it up she tells me to shut up, sometimes she even gets pissed and smacks me upside the head.
Why the hell would you bring it up though?
roll.gif

I've shot down dome from at least 5 different co-workers when I worked at Footlocker. I just couldn't do it....Stuff like that just comes back to hauntyou later. One girl constantly flashed me and this puerto rican dude I worked with. He was gonna quit but since she was doming him up in the bathroom or in hiscar after work almost everyday, he stayed.

when i was in 5th grade, i used to fart on the edge of my bed while i was playing video games or watching tv.............

then get up and smell the exact same spot where i passed gas.......and enjoy it

like..........*FART*...........*SNIFF*.........*
sick.gif
*.....*
pimp.gif

i have no idea what used to make me do this?!?
laugh.gif

This one time I was mad tired, like od super passed out tired, and my girl woke me up for some quick sex. So I got up, hit it from the back for a little and nutted inside (she wasn't of birth control), I guess I completely woke up a little after that and I was like "Babe, Did I nut inside you? Fuuuuuuuuuuu" Then she was like "Are you kidding me....you know you PIITB right?" I was like "I did?" Then she said "Woooow, that is so messed up. You couldn't tell the difference between the two holes?" I said "I was pretty much asleep the whole time, I dunno even know what the hell happened.....We had sex right?" You can pretty much assume how pissed a girl might be with you after something like that happens.

Let me think of more...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Something i could see myself doing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

when i was in 5th grade, i used to fart on the edge of my bed while i was playing video games or watching tv.............

sick.gif
*.....*
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I'm some what feeling a 16 year old ( I'm 21 ) but at no point will I do anything more than be friends with her.

roll.gif
Just wait the 2 yearsfam...

CIDMAN911 wrote:
My mom caught me fapping when I was like 13. I guess the pron was a little too loud, but I thought I was home alone. When I heard my door creak open I tried to run into my bedsheets with my pants down, butt cheeks exposed and all (SMH) to hide and she yelled out "Ay Maria Santisima!!" and shut the door. To this day she denies that she ever caught me wackin the weasel and when I bring it up she tells me to shut up, sometimes she even gets pissed and smacks me upside the head.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

sick.gif
*.....*
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Son i used to do the same exact thing...
smh.gif

Oh, Wow...I almost forgot about this one.

I already shared this one, but this was way back in like 2003.

When I was 7 or 8 I was a really picky eater. Like super picky. But I had one of those super strict moms that didn't play and would beat my butt red if Ididn't eat the food she made. So then, I dunno how I got the idea, I started crapping my pants on purpose to avoid foods I didn't like. So like if shemade rice with the vegetables I was like "The vegetables I ate hurt my stomach" but she'd be like "Yea right" so then I'd crap inmy pants on purpose while I was fakin the stomach aches. They took me to the doctor to find out what was wrong, but he just told my parents to avoid feeding mefoods that made me crap myself. I had to go to extreme measure to manipulate my parents, but uff it....it worked.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

^ its all good OP, i didnt know how to swim until like 5th grade, and even then i don't swim very well. and I didn't learn how to ride a bike til 3rd grade.

I can't skateboard... at all.
You serious?

I'm 21 and can't swim, didn't learn to ride a bike to 6th grade, and skateboarding? I can't even stand on top of one without falling.
smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.Damn, OP.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

sick.gif
*.....*
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Son i used to do the same exact thing...
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
I used to doit on my phone and then smell it.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by KL9

^ its all good OP, i didnt know how to swim until like 5th grade, and even then i don't swim very well. and I didn't learn how to ride a bike til 3rd grade.

You serious?

I'm 21 and can't swim, didn't learn to ride a bike to 6th grade, and skateboarding? I can't even stand on top of one without falling.
smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.Damn, OP.
I just caught a typo, *till 6th grade.

But damn, I was not gifted
laugh.gif

As for the fart thing...I'm guilty too
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, Wow...I almost forgot about this one.

I already shared this one, but this was way back in like 2003.

When I was 7 or 8 I was a really picky eater. Like super picky. But I had one of those super strict moms that didn't play and would beat my butt red if I didn't eat the food she made. So then, I dunno how I got the idea, I started crapping my pants on purpose to avoid foods I didn't like. So like if she made rice with the vegetables I was like "The vegetables I ate hurt my stomach" but she'd be like "Yea right" so then I'd crap in my pants on purpose while I was fakin the stomach aches. They took me to the doctor to find out what was wrong, but he just told my parents to avoid feeding me foods that made me crap myself. I had to go to extreme measure to manipulate my parents, but uff it....it worked.
thats OD but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by KL9

You serious?

smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.Damn, OP.
I just caught a typo, *till 6th grade.

But damn, I was not gifted
laugh.gif

As for the fart thing...I'm guilty too
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I think all of NT should just tell the truth about it.

Back
Top Bottom