NikeTalk, how many jobs have you had?

seasoned vet wrote:
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

never had an official job, just 1 job working for my dad, and like 2 under the counter jobs
I honestly wouldnt know what to do with a check if they gave me one
laugh.gif

arn't you like 22? U just gonna sit in ur parents basement looking for Dj's and posting on NT all day?

- fixed. 15K posts in 3 years?

- dude is such a lame.......

<Grab a ticket the line is long brah

seasoned vet wrote:

never had an official job, just 1 job working for my dad, and like 2 under the counter jobs
laugh.gif

arn't you like 22? U just gonna sit in ur parents basement looking for Dj's and posting on NT all day?

seasoned vet wrote:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i've had alot of jobs. somewhere around 10-15. i've had alot of jobs where i worked one day and quit b/c i didn't like it, or worked on a contract.

worst: garbage man. there really isn't any honor in that job. i finished one day of work and decided i was just gonna have to sell weed.

best: current job as an editorial assistant at a publishing house. pretty sweet. hard work but it's fulfilling and the environment is really laid back.

smh @ people being over 21 having worked less than 5 jobs unless your current job pays well.

Just because a person has worked less than 5 jobs under 21 doesn't mean nothing, you sound silly as +#!+, jobs aren't easy to come by, especially in this time. And I can say a person that had 5 or more jobs by the age of 21 is someone that can't keep a job, but that would be stupid to say because I don't know everyone"s reason for quitting or leaving their previous job.
null and void, my man.

null and void.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i've had alot of jobs. somewhere around 10-15. i've had alot of jobs where i worked one day and quit b/c i didn't like it, or worked on a contract.

worst: garbage man. there really isn't any honor in that job. i finished one day of work and decided i was just gonna have to sell weed.

best: current job as an editorial assistant at a publishing house. pretty sweet. hard work but it's fulfilling and the environment is really laid back.

smh @ people being over 21 having worked less than 5 jobs unless your current job pays well.

Just because a person has worked less than 5 jobs under 21 doesn't mean nothing, you sound silly as +#!+, jobs aren't easy to come by, especially in this time. And I can say a person that had 5 or more jobs by the age of 21 is someone that can't keep a job, but that would be stupid to say because I don't know everyone"s reason for quitting or leaving their previous job.
null and void, my man.

null and void.

03' = Golf caddy

05' = Telemarketer

06' = dishwasher

2010 = Temporary laborman AND helping people with their mortage expenses.

03' = Golf caddy

05' = Telemarketer

06' = dishwasher

2010 = Temporary laborman AND helping people with their mortage expenses.

i'm on my fifth
2 for summer
1 seasonal
1 i worked for 4-5 years, i quit via text
laugh.gif

and i'm starting to dislike the one i'm in now
tired.gif

i'm on my fifth
2 for summer
1 seasonal
1 i worked for 4-5 years, i quit via text
laugh.gif

and i'm starting to dislike the one i'm in now
tired.gif

1) Jamaica Hospital Assistant Filing Clerk - Paid 2 month volunteer
2) Duane Reade - This job was pretty chill. Co-workers were on a good steez. Managers were pretty okay. Hours were there. Worked here for around a year before I finally got tired of it.
3) Payless - Hated this job. Quit after 2 months cuz the workload was OD.
4) GAP - Current job. Lovin' this job right now. Managers pretty chill. Dope co-workers. Mad eye candy. Good discount. Can't complain

1) Jamaica Hospital Assistant Filing Clerk - Paid 2 month volunteer
2) Duane Reade - This job was pretty chill. Co-workers were on a good steez. Managers were pretty okay. Hours were there. Worked here for around a year before I finally got tired of it.
3) Payless - Hated this job. Quit after 2 months cuz the workload was OD.
4) GAP - Current job. Lovin' this job right now. Managers pretty chill. Dope co-workers. Mad eye candy. Good discount. Can't complain

Back
Top Bottom