niketalk i have a big fight today

ok so i have a fight with this @@+@% today at this party my party crew is throwing tonight. our first altercation ended with one of this guys homies pistolwhipping me into the ground. tonight in order to protect my rep i have to "fade this guy" since someone invited him smh. well let me give you alittle background information. ok so thursday night we went to a strip club party in a limo in north hollywood and they were someone of the people who rodealong with us. so after the function we are almost all in the limo and the guy who wants to fight me was complaining about one of his " bros" beingoutside still. ( this was a big *@! hummer limo btw) anyways i say man your extra'd out. and he was like what n_ who "extra'd out" and i waslike man whatever you know me niketalk im just a e-thug i mena i know how to fight but im not a violent person. so these girls who were in the limo calmed himdown and +!** and we had a calm ride to the drop off location with the limo. so when we get out everyone is going to their cars and +!** and ol boy come up toya boi like take ya head phones off and i was like
grin.gif
lol que?and he saidwhat was all that +!** you was talking . im thinking like %%% i thought everything was done. so the guy whose a crip btw comes in my face wanting to fade andwhatnot. im like nah i ain't tryna fight and +!**. so he say something then walk away. then some dude who i think didn't even ride the limo comes up tome like " what you got to say now" brandishing some ugly *@! pistol. im like
eek.gif
tired.gif
aww +!** i know i done +!*%$% up so i just stood there awaiting death. and last thing i remember i fell on the ground. so i assume he pistol whippedme. my boys left like right after the dude came up to me to fight at first and some of the crips homies were getting all riled up. so after its all said anddone some of my homegirls talked to the dudes before +!** popped off and exchanged contacts and what not. He is gonna be at our party tonight and this fight isinevitable. what would you do niketalk ?

cliff notes for simpletons:
-when to strip club in hummer limo with diff people
-afterwards in inside limo got into with one dude
-dude challenges me to fight after ride to which i decline
-shortly after his homeis pulls a andy griffith pistol on me
- i get possibly pistol whipped and im knocked to ground
- he made accquantinces with soem of the homegirls and he will be at our partty tonight

rip homie

*edit: got in there before me
laugh.gif
. but what you ought to do is study thelast season of the wire when mike is learnin from chris and snoop and eventually murks off snoop. they tell him to make sure you always there early. actuallyF all that, you probably just need to sit your ##$ on niketalk and take the L because your L was distributed beforehand

also the guy who i guess imma fight today is about my size just prlly got about 20 lbs on me or so and i have been watching self defense krav maga videos onyoutube so imma knock him out in one punch and block any straight punch any other fighting techniques brethren? oh and ill try to get video

1. What led to the first altercation?

2. Why didn't your "crew" have your back after you got pistol whipped?

3. If they were your "homegirls" they would have NEVER cozy'd up to dude in the first place to have him invited to the party tonight.

4. RIP (get that choppa suit ready for your funeral)

his man pulled out a gun on u. what makes u think that if u win the fight your're gonna get outta there alive. if i were i'd apologize, its a differentthing messing with 1 person or *@+%@+% with a gang

RIP, dont run your mouth unless you know you can do some damage

btw best you can hope for is a one on one with no other reprecussions (idk how to spell it)

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

also the guy who i guess imma fight today is about my size just prlly got about 20 lbs on me or so and i have been watching self defense krav maga videos on youtube so imma knock him out in one punch and block any straight punch any other fighting techniques brethren? oh and ill try to get video
alright...lock this up...this has to be a joke.

this isnt a joke i really want some insight and my boy said he gonan bring saome of his homies and a burner in case the fight leads to other things

also the guy who i guess imma fight today is about my size just prlly got about 20 lbs on me or so and i have been watching self defense krav maga videos on youtube so imma knock him out in one punch and block any straight punch any other fighting techniques brethren? oh and ill try to get video

lol
roll.gif

rip man
pimp.gif

this isnt a joke i really want some insight and my boy said he gonan bring saome of his homies and a burner in case the fight leads to other things
ra3kud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom