Niketalk I just got jumped

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

trust me my boy was not in it

I was chillin with him all day and this kid came unexpectedly we were tryin to ignore him cuz we kno hes shady he always calls people when he wants sumthin but he just showed up at the crib
actually this kid even owed me $15

and my boy was not in it we go way back
I kno every thing this dude does no %$%@

Sorry to say it son, but none of that $%@* matters
laugh.gif

Your boy could have been planning this, and set the whole day up... I wouldn't trust him.

planning and going so hard over a sidekick...and a couple of other items???? I mean it doesn't take that long to figure out how to jack someone for awallet, phone, whateva (yeah dude said take out the gun, thats all you gotta really say--i would give my %$^ up with the quickness too)....

I think you were just at the wrong place wrong time...(sounds like you guys are no more than 19). but yeah, where was your friend, and what happened when hecame back out the house...maybe whatever happened when he came out, might sound a little more justifiable in regards to him not being in on it...???

I swear if you don't call the cops and get this dudes arrested YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Are you that dumb dude.

You have evidence that can back you up. You know who robbed you and where this bum lives.

NOW GO AND TELL THE COPS!!!!! AND IF YOU DON'T, YOU STRAIGHT UP BUNZ!!

IF YOU DON'T CALL THE COPS

LEAST OPEN HIS GAS TANK AND PISS WITH SALT WILL DO THE TRICK ..MAYBE EVEN PAINT

OR

THROW A BRICK INTO HIS WINDOW

JUST DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD GET EVEN WITH HIM

IM SURE HE HAS ALOT OF PEOPLE HE WOULD OF THOUGHT COULD DO IT BEFORE HE THINKS OF YOU FIRST

MAKE SURE THAT BUM CANT RIDE DEEP UNLESS HE ON THE METRO BUS

u did not get jumped. u were sitting in your car and got ur phone jacked and ur hair pulled.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Retaliation is a must.

i 2nd that motion.

let them dudes know whats up, i hate these kinda threads.
tired.gif

i wish somebody would test me..........im still waitin on the day.

Maybe his boy(the one that went in the house) set him up or maybe he didn't.

But, Y'all have never sat outside while your friend ran in the house to get something?

Sorry To hear that bro. OPEN UR EYES DONT BE STUPID ! thats wat My Dad Always Told me. ITS the Holiday Season goons Are looking for people. Always Have UrCrazy Face
devil.gif
On and your hands in your Pocket . . . Dont Flash them ipods and Cell phones Keep them Jays For the Summer time and keep them Gold chains inside of the Rugby.

And buddy , Your friend Deff set you up. Dont do anything stupid and think you can start something. Not Worth it. . .Ur better then that.

LOCK UR CAR Door! ! ! (( I dont know about you guys but i always check if my car door is lock ))
eyes.gif

payback.jpg

lets them dudes know what time it is.

im more the brother X type, if you the dr king jr type i can respect that though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But son has a history of robbing people etc and you hopped out the car to greet thedude?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**%% is wrong with you fam? Because you went to high school with him meansy'all cool?[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good luck man.[/color]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom