Niketalk, is it wrong for me to use a debit card on small purchases?

Like i would buy a 99cents sundae at mcdonalds and would always use my debit to pay for it. Sometimes i feel the cashier says "ffffffuuuu" deep downinside. so is wat im doing wrong or is it okay?

I do it all the time, unless they charge me for small purchases. I personally don't like having cash on me.

i dont see whats wrong with it, its the same as if you took money out, comes from the same account

I do it all the time. I bought 75 cents worth of cat food the other day with my debit card, the guy looked at me like I was insane but what can I do when Idon't have cash on me? Would you prefer I steal it?

eh...the only think to worry about is the vendor who has to eat a small %tage b/c of the fees charged by the credit card companies

I personally don't like using a card for anything under $20...but whatever... it's your loot.

i have a purchase charge of .97 cent, had to have my vanilla oreos, awkward look from the cashier
grin.gif

I do it all the time, I have WaMu debit and I get 3 cents back for every debit purchase, so it's actually better if I pay with debit for dollar items.

Yea man i do it all the time. The people I hate are the people that write a check for that 99 cent sundae

I use my debit card on everything except Haircuts ...and if my barber excepted debit, he'd be seeing the card too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I use my debit card on everything except Haircuts ...and if my barber excepted debit, he'd be seeing the card too
laugh.gif
I'm praying for that day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh...the only think to worry about is the vendor who has to eat a small %tage b/c of the fees charged by the credit card companies

I personally don't like using a card for anything under $20...but whatever... it's your loot.
I'm the opposite. I don't pay for anything under $20 in cash. Put it all on the debit card. Everything else is paid in cash over $20.

I rarely carry more than $40 on me so anything under that, I usually use cash....I wouldn't say it's wrongthough...Just your preference...

Back
Top Bottom