NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

perfect, i need something to listen to at the gym today
smile.gif

i should check the music forum more often, i didnt even know there was a vol 1-3
laugh.gif

music forum is the best forum on NT... be sure to let us know what u think after u spin it...

tyga is a niketalker...i knew it! 0_0

with that said...its aight...yall keep doin ya thing

Flu:
This is the most professional sounding tape...vol. 5 is gonna have a lot to live up to

Wize - Heir To Tha Throne - Produced by FLU

TIME - 3 The Hard Way - Produced by Plan and FLU[/]

We couldn't have done it without you.

Yeah, that Volume 5 is gonna have to be a BEAST.

i should check the music forum more often, i didnt even know there was a vol 1-3

You missed out on that Volume 3, that was a helluva tape!

with that said...its aight...yall keep doin ya thing

aight... really? I think it's better than that. Did it just not stand out to you or what?

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

excepte TYGA

I missed that Tyga thread, yall been going IN on that dude, but Know Better is really a gem. You gotta spin it.

aight... really? I think it's better than that. Did it just not stand out to you or what?
honestly no because im not into that type of rap but i thought it was well put together and like flu said it was very professional sounding. imnot knockin anybodys hustle, jus not my thing but props. its a good thing how all of you guys can come together and get exposure

I liked it?, rappers from every side, and production was refreshing.

some of the subject matter was ehhhh.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

music forum is the best forum on NT... be sure to let us know what u think after u spin it...

servers have been full, unable to dl vol4. i did dl the OG though, pretty good.

Originally Posted by haiti5

honestly no because im not into that type of rap but i thought it was well put together and like flu said it was very professional sounding. im not knockin anybodys hustle, jus not my thing but props. its a good thing how all of you guys can come together and get exposure
what kind of rap are you into cause this joint was gumbo there was something for everyone on there. Let's bask in the glory of vol. 4 and all itssplendor for a lil bit before discussing vol. 5 which will get better only if the artist involved want it to be. i really want to thank to artist everyone thatsubmitted to the project and also to the producers that donated music fat shouts to yall man. since i watch this joint grow from start to finish it would beunfair for me to write up a review (some one put out a A.P.B. out on old dude that wrote a review on the mega track)

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

There are a whole lot of good songs on here.

Let it be known that I plan to be HEAVILY involved in the next volume.

glad to hear that plan im sure ya will whip up some crack

no offense to anyone but this is horrible...and yall say lupe sucks...whoa...

ok the only 3 tracks i like are........................... no hero.........know better.....and yes 3 the hardway is hott.....lol....

Originally Posted by yung16

everyone has a right to their own opinion. my opinion on your statement sir is
indifferent.gif

There are a whole lot of good songs on here.

Let it be known that I plan to be HEAVILY involved in the next volume.

PLAN, thanks man! We'll be looking forward to that.

nah not every track but a lot of them are....

Horrible fam? First off, on the strength, I appreciate you listening to it at all. I mean that and I'm glad you checked in to express youropinion. But we're all evolving artists, your opinion would hold more weight if you put out some suggestions to make the tape better. Specific songs orbeats, hooks whatever, that way the folks can know how to improve in their craft.

Your profile says you're from San Diego, you ain't even like the West Coast stuff? It's one thing to say you don't like it, but there'sHEAT on that tape. Even if you don't like it, you can't front that some of those tracks are well done.

Corie Blount?
Wusgood?
Poison @%%%?
What's Tha Business?
Pump Up The Volume?

I DARE you to say straight up, that those are horrible. If you don't like 'em is one thing but HORRIBLE? C'mon now.

The intro, thats me. That's mine. If that's horrible, that's okay I'm still working on my style and all that, but fam, seriously, it offends methat you could even come through and say that.

Back
Top Bottom