NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

I appreciate the feedback on the 2 songs we had that made it (the positive feedback & the negative feedback) as well as the mixtape as a whole.

track 2.- Ok I'm kinda feeling dude he sounds like he is from the south but has lyrics...the beat is too plain...hook is kinda corny....so not really feeling the track...but the artist is hot with his writing ability…I would have to pass this song but would like to hear more from the artist….

This another song that I submitted, but this more of a regional thing.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5215510679949f/

Also, I don't hear the comparison in Damage & Boosie and JT & Webbie and I'm from Baton Rouge and have done shows with them and that we havebeen around just as long (as separate entities).

I'll say this much, I never heard Boosie do something over a track like this...

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=5986045

I'm just curious too, do yall think this dude sound like Boosie too?
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=3458221

I'll say this much about his, we don't make the same type of music track after track, you not going to hear straight conscious music, stunt music,fight music, etc., we try to do a variety of things.

I'm going to try and DL the album when I get a chance and post a review up too, just gotta get a good connection.

Also, I don't hear the comparison in Damage & Boosie and JT & Webbie and I'm from Baton Rouge and have done shows with them and that we have been around just as long (as separate entities).

laugh.gif

That's the FIRST thing I thought!
But for real MMX, yall really came through with some killa material, yall helped put a solid modern, souther foundation on this tape.
Like a Man and How to Act were on the board right up until the final cuts!

^ lol that was funny...ive listened to boosie alot...not too much webbie and to me he sounds just like boosie in that song...

First of all, ya'll have some talent in here!! I'm about half way through this tape... and I'm impressed. Sounds very professional, and this"Know Better" joint could definitely be heard on some top 40 style station and I wouldn't think nothin of it. Catchy chorus, good up beatproduction. Corie Blount is a great hip hop track, also. Props to anyone involved in this, as I got Vol. 1, and this def. tops that.

100+ is plat on nt... when the checks gettin dispersed?

who made that pic?

Platinum PLAQUES baby, let me find a good picture for that success.

Guess I shoulda tagged that joint. That's me, on the Photoshop CS3 Afghan Special!!

Thank you to everybody who asked about the mixtape, everybody who bumped the thread and anybody who submitted ANYTHING to the project, vocals beats conceptsart anything. Thank you. The quality on everything about this tape was on point. All the emcees and producers mixers and engineers came through. I want tothank you all.

Special shouts to TIME and Boss, I couldn't have done it without yall's help. And to Kneesh, the number one submitter, I had plans for you ma, but itain't work out like I wanted it too. There were several things planned for Volume 4 that didn't come to fruition, hopefully if there's demandwe'll see a Volume 5. We can perfect this thing. Really get the NT Elite artists the shine some of them deserve.

It's a great tape, a monstrous effort from the community and I really recommend that you give it a spin. For us by us, word to FUBU.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

G.A.B.E.

Tenatively I'd like to say late summer, but it really depends on demand this summer alone I'm expecting new music from:

Wize
Young Prince
E2
and
TIME

so the "market" might not be ripe for another collaboration. But I'm always thinking of creative ways to bond the folks on here.

I wish there were more collab offers out there but we'll see.

But there will be plenty of advanced notice tho. Trust me!

Back
Top Bottom