NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

Originally Posted by yung16

no offense to anyone but this is horrible...and yall say lupe sucks...whoa...

well i for one am offended......naw not really
smile.gif

i think i told you before gabe,"you can't please em' all."

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

There are a whole lot of good songs on here.

Let it be known that I plan to be HEAVILY involved in the next volume.

PLAN, thanks man! We'll be looking forward to that.

no offense to anyone but this is horrible...and yall say lupe sucks...whoa...

nah not every track but a lot of them are....

Horrible fam? First off, on the strength, I appreciate you listening to it at all. I mean that and I'm glad you checked in to express your opinion. But we're all evolving artists, your opinion would hold more weight if you put out some suggestions to make the tape better. Specific songs or beats, hooks whatever, that way the folks can know how to improve in their craft.

Your profile says you're from San Diego, you ain't even like the West Coast stuff? It's one thing to say you don't like it, but there's HEAT on that tape. Even if you don't like it, you can't front that some of those tracks are well done.

Corie Blount?
Wusgood?
Poison @%%%?
What's Tha Business?
Pump Up The Volume?

I DARE you to say straight up, that those are horrible. If you don't like 'em is one thing but HORRIBLE? C'mon now.

The intro, thats me. That's mine. If that's horrible, that's okay I'm still working on my style and all that, but fam, seriously, it offends me that you could even come through and say that.
ok 1st off, I am from New York I live in San Diego now so my music taste is different...I pointed out the 3 songs i personally liked...now as far asthem being horribe I think that was an over statement and everyone is right they, are not horrible I think that was alittle to strong but imo as a music artistmyself people could have came off better.....now no one is a pro in this room so i dont judge you like i would fab or lupe or even wale for that matter but ihave heard unsigned cats make songs that were much better...i check out about 100 myspace pages a day for new artists...my manager works for Universal as anassistant A&R so i am trying to get him his big break...like i said i do not want to offend anyone but maybe vol 5 will be better... Sorry.....

like i said i do not want to offend anyone but maybe vol 5 will be better... Sorry.....
Don't apologize fam, people dislike "classic" albums and number one singles. I personally dislike Illmatic so we werent' goingin on you over the fact that you didn't feel the tape, just that you called it horrible, which it looks like you understood. So there's no hardfeelings or anything like that. But seriously, I am interested in what you think could make the tape better, being close to an A&R and scanning myspacesand all that.

I'd love to hear a review from you.

And on a more cynical note, I'd like to hear some of your music. You don't necessecarily have to post it herebut I'd like to know what level you're at in this game

aight no doubt tomorrow imma give a full review track breakdown, also i will let my manager hear it and help with the review if thats cool....

That's great, that's EXACTLY why we put it together. Aside from having our own forum to showcase the talent of the community. I've seen so muchimprovement from the major collaborators on this that it's ridiculous. And this tape is by far a testament to the talent and heart of those that love andbleed hip hop.

JAPE production is so hip hop.
Hy-Jinx is so hip hop.

But I'll be looking forward to your review. Thanks again!

Ok now the review...if I offend like I said before sorry!!!

Track 1. -Beat is aight...wasn't chopped correctly...the artist took to long to go into the verse..intros are supposed to set off an album and thisdidn't set it off right….I would have to pass…

track 2.- Ok I'm kinda feeling dude he sounds like he is from the south but has lyrics...the beat is too plain...hook is kinda corny....so not reallyfeeling the track...but the artist is hot with his writing ability…I would have to pass this song but would like to hear more from the artist….

track 3.-ok so this song is crazy to me the beat is crazy...I love samples and this joint is crazy...the artist has a hot flow..and the content of the song ishot...good track...only thing is the hook is off if you keep the sample there have a female vocalist bring it out so the sample can be understood....but nonethe less hot song...hip hop feel...

track 4.- I'm feeling the vocalist he sounds kinda like Lloyd...the hook is hot cuz it goes with the beat in a good way...the beat is hot kinda differentbut sometimes that works.....as far as the rappers their verses are hot and they stick to the topic of the song..the 1st cats flow was a little too lazy forthe fast paced track...but hot song.....I could hear this on the radio...hmmm.....

track 5.- the beat is hot! and the quality is great! now as far as the artist just not feeling him....so good beat...good quality....artist nah.....not feelingthe hook...it has been used a lot one for this 2 for this....I liked when the 2nd verse was mixed and played again...but I would have to pass…..

track 6.- the beat isn't anything worth checking out.....the sample has been used by nick cannon and he actually did a great job with it...lol....theartist doesn't have a good voice....lyrics are predictable....I would have to pass….

track7.- Track wouldn't load…..review later…..

track 8- Beat is typical south track…the 1st artist sounds too much like boosie I mean he is also from LA but nah…with lyrics like my chain pink like bolognano!!!…..the 2nd sounds like webbie…this is too much for me…I would def have to pass….and to be honest I couldn't even finish the song! But don't get mewrong this is what most labels look for. So you could still submit your stuff and you have a good chance of getting a deal.

Track 9.- the beat isn't doing anything they mixed a sample with original keys….very good attempt but was executed wrong. As far as artist vocals were toolow couldn't understand everything he was saying…came with no swag…I would have to pass….

Track 10.-typical hook I got money…..repeat a word….then tell them again that you have money….I like the way the verses were structured kinda like scrappy inmoney in the bank…track is so-so…nothing wack…but nothing to write home about…..

Track 11.- 1st the way he started the song wasn't working…the beat is uninspiring…hook is off…the artist isn't showing me anything lyrical…..I wouldhave to pass….

Track 12.- hook is off…if you sample nas you must come harder….the artist isn't showing me anything lyrical…the beat is off…I would have to pass….

Track 13.- beat is crazy!!! I like her I don't often hear a lot of female rappers putting it down…not feeling the hook….but I'm feeling her I wouldlike to hear more of her stuff….

Track 14.- the 1st cat is off beat…as a matter of fact the beat is off beat…I would have to pass it is very hard to listen to this track…..

Track 15.- the hook is off…kinda corny….beat is off….artist kinda sounds like slim thug….lyrics are hot though…the beat and hook killed it…I would have topass….

Track 16.-the beat is hot…down south joint. I could hear jeezy over it if it was mastered…the 1st artist isn't really doing anything for the beat…secondcat same story…the hook is aight…but I would have to pass….

Track 17.-I like the intro…the beat is hot….I like the way the artist spit on the beat….yea I'm definitely feeling this track…I've never anyone from OHso he has made a good 1st impression!

Track 18.- the song is hot! I like the singer and the beat….the hook is hot also….good track…good west coast feel….

Track 19.- Old school feel…I like the sample…I like his flow this is a laid back song. I would bang with it…

Track. 20- Im feeling the message we need more people trying to take it back…but I'm not really feeling the beat….the artist is hot though but I would haveto pass….

Track. 21- Now being from Co-op city section 2 BX all day…one kill gun hill….I was happy to see a song named 247 365 New York! But I am not feeling the songthe hook is off…the beat is off…everything is off with this song I would have to pass….

Aight NT that is my review you may hate it or may feel the same…if anyone has music you want me to hear PM I would gladly give a review…I am a very honestperson and I don't feel I am better than anyone in this post!!! I love music just as much as anyone and everyone has his or her own opinion….aight I'llHoller!!!

Track 1. -Beat is aight...wasn't chopped correctly...the artist took to long to go into the verse..intros are supposed to set off an album and this didn't set it off right….I would have to pass…

track 2.- Ok I'm kinda feeling dude he sounds like he is from the south but has lyrics...the beat is too plain...hook is kinda corny....so not really feeling the track...but the artist is hot with his writing ability…I would have to pass this song but would like to hear more from the artist….

track 3.-ok so this song is crazy to me the beat is crazy...I love samples and this joint is crazy...the artist has a hot flow..and the content of the song is hot...good track...only thing is the hook is off if you keep the sample there have a female vocalist bring it out you the sample can be understood....but none the less hot song...hip hop feel...

track 4.- I'm feeling the vocalist he sounds kinda like Lloyd...the hook is hot cuz it goes with the beat in a good way...the beat is hot kinda different but sometimes that works.....as far as the rappers their verses are hot and they stick to the topic of the song..the 1st cats flow was a little too lazy for the fast paced track...but hot song.....I could hear this on the radio...hmmm.....

track 5.- the beat is hot! and the quality is great! now as far as the artist just not feeling him....so good beat...good quality....artist nah.....not feeling the hook...it has been used a lot one for this 2 for this....I liked when the 2nd verse was mixed and played again...but I would have to pass…..

track 6.- the beat isn't anything worth checking out.....the sample has been used by nick cannon and he actually did a great job with it...lol....the artist doesn't have a good voice....lyrics are predictable....I would have to pass….

track 8- Beat is typical south track…the 1st artist sounds too much like boosie I mean he is also from LA but nah…with lyrics like my chain pink like bologna no!!!…..the 2nd sounds like webbie…this is too much for me…I would def have to pass….and to be honest I couldn't even finish the song! But don't get me wrong this is what most labels look for. So you could still submit your stuff and you have a good chance of getting a deal.

Track 9.- the beat isn't doing anything they mixed a sample with original keys….very good attempt but was executed wrong. As far as artist vocals were too low couldn't understand everything he was saying…came with no swag…I would have to pass….

Track 10.-typical hook I got money…..repeat a word….then tell them again that you have money….I like the way the verses were structured kinda like scrappy in money in the bank…track is so-so…nothing wack…but nothing to write home about…..

Track 11.- 1st the way he started the song wasn't working…the beat is uninspiring…hook is off…the artist isn't showing me anything lyrical…..I would have to pass….

Track 12.- hook is off…if you sample nas you must come harder….the artist isn't showing me anything lyrical…the beat is off…I would have to pass….

Track 13.- beat is crazy!!! I like her I don't often hear a lot of females' rappers putting it down…not feeling the hook….but I'm feeling her I would like to hear more of her stuff….

Track 14.- the 1st cat is off beat…as a matter of fact the beat is off beat…I would have to pass it is very hard to listen to this track…..

Track 15.- the hook is off…kinda corny….beat is off….artist kinda sounds like slim thug….lyrics are hot though…the beat and hook killed it…I would have to pass….

Track 16.-the beat is hot…down south joint. I could hear jeezy over it if it was mastered…the 1st artist isn't really doing anything for the beat…second cat same story…the hook is aight…but I would have to pass….

Track 17.-I like the intro…the beat is hot….I like the way the artist spit on the beat….yea I'm definitely feeling this track…I've never anyone from OH so he has made a good 1st impression!

Track 18.- the song is hot! I like the singer and the beat….the hook is hot also….good track…good west coast feel….

Track 19.- Old school feel…I like the sample…I like his flow this is a laid back song. I would bang with it…

Track. 20- Im feeling the message we need more people trying to take it back…but I'm not really feeling the beat….the artist is hot though but I would have to pass….

Track. 21- Now being from Co-op city section 2 BX all day…one kill gun kill….I was happy to see a song named 247 365 New York! But I am not feeling the song the hook is off…the beat is off…everything is off with this song I would have to pass….

Aight NT that is my review you may hate it or may feel the same…if anyone has music you want me to hear PM I would gladly give a review…I am a very honest person and I don't feel I am better than anyone in this post!!! I love music just as much as anyone and everyone has his or her own opinion….aight I'll Holler!!!
GREAT REVIEW ............some ppl aint gonna like this
laugh.gif

Track 1. -Beat is aight...wasn't chopped correctly...the artist took to long to go into the verse..intros are supposed to set off an album and this didn't set it off right….I would have to pass…

track 2.- Ok I'm kinda feeling dude he sounds like he is from the south but has lyrics...the beat is too plain...hook is kinda corny....so not really feeling the track...but the artist is hot with his writing ability…I would have to pass this song but would like to hear more from the artist….

track 3.-ok so this song is crazy to me the beat is crazy...I love samples and this joint is crazy...the artist has a hot flow..and the content of the song is hot...good track...only thing is the hook is off if you keep the sample there have a female vocalist bring it out so the sample can be understood....but none the less hot song...hip hop feel...

track 4.- I'm feeling the vocalist he sounds kinda like Lloyd...the hook is hot cuz it goes with the beat in a good way...the beat is hot kinda different but sometimes that works.....as far as the rappers their verses are hot and they stick to the topic of the song..the 1st cats flow was a little too lazy for the fast paced track...but hot song.....I could hear this on the radio...hmmm.....

track 5.- the beat is hot! and the quality is great! now as far as the artist just not feeling him....so good beat...good quality....artist nah.....not feeling the hook...it has been used a lot one for this 2 for this....I liked when the 2nd verse was mixed and played again...but I would have to pass…..

track 6.- the beat isn't anything worth checking out.....the sample has been used by nick cannon and he actually did a great job with it...lol....the artist doesn't have a good voice....lyrics are predictable....I would have to pass….

track 8- Beat is typical south track…the 1st artist sounds too much like boosie I mean he is also from LA but nah…with lyrics like my chain pink like bologna no!!!…..the 2nd sounds like webbie…this is too much for me…I would def have to pass….and to be honest I couldn't even finish the song! But don't get me wrong this is what most labels look for. So you could still submit your stuff and you have a good chance of getting a deal.

Track 9.- the beat isn't doing anything they mixed a sample with original keys….very good attempt but was executed wrong. As far as artist vocals were too low couldn't understand everything he was saying…came with no swag…I would have to pass….

Track 10.-typical hook I got money…..repeat a word….then tell them again that you have money….I like the way the verses were structured kinda like scrappy in money in the bank…track is so-so…nothing wack…but nothing to write home about…..

Track 11.- 1st the way he started the song wasn't working…the beat is uninspiring…hook is off…the artist isn't showing me anything lyrical…..I would have to pass….

Track 13.- beat is crazy!!! I like her I don't often hear a lot of female rappers putting it down…not feeling the hook….but I'm feeling her I would like to hear more of her stuff….

Track 15.- the hook is off…kinda corny….beat is off….artist kinda sounds like slim thug….lyrics are hot though…the beat and hook killed it…I would have to pass….

Track 16.-the beat is hot…down south joint. I could hear jeezy over it if it was mastered…the 1st artist isn't really doing anything for the beat…second cat same story…the hook is aight…but I would have to pass….

Track 17.-I like the intro…the beat is hot….I like the way the artist spit on the beat….yea I'm definitely feeling this track…I've never anyone from OH so he has made a good 1st impression!

Track. 20- Im feeling the message we need more people trying to take it back…but I'm not really feeling the beat….the artist is hot though but I would have to pass….

Track. 21- Now being from Co-op city section 2 BX all day…one kill gun hill….I was happy to see a song named 247 365 New York! But I am not feeling the song the hook is off…the beat is off…everything is off with this song I would have to pass….

Aight NT that is my review you may hate it or may feel the same…if anyone has music you want me to hear PM I would gladly give a review…I am a very honest person and I don't feel I am better than anyone in this post!!! I love music just as much as anyone and everyone has his or her own opinion….aight I'll Holler!!!

Appreciate you putting out a review. The review shows your musical taste which isn't that broad. to each its own. jah bless

yung16

Fam, I couldn't be happier. I know the kind of effort it takes to put together a review like that and I appreciate you going through and giving each tracka spin. I hope that after hearing them all together and taking each one for what it was that you can understand our dismay at:

horrible

You feel me?

I agree that your tastes seem more rooted in a traditional hip hop sense and we tried to balance the classic and modern sounds of hip hop in this project.

A plus on the review! I didn't sense any blatent hate and I feel like you were objective. Thanks!

Now about that intro...

I'm no super lyrical emcee, but I had to introduce the album. There's plenty of mixtapes that come in with a hot beat, plus I had to do some drops andwhatnot, but my 16 is HOT son! I got John Blaze! This my 4th album yo!
laugh.gif

Good looks on the review, for real! (Diversify your tastes GZA!!)

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Fam, I couldn't be happier. I know the kind of effort it takes to put together a review like that and I appreciate you going through and giving each track a spin. I hope that after hearing them all together and taking each one for what it was that you can understand our dismay at:

horrible

You feel me?

I agree that your tastes seem more rooted in a traditional hip hop sense and we tried to balance the classic and modern sounds of hip hop in this project.

A plus on the review! I didn't sense any blatent hate and I feel like you were objective. Thanks!

Now about that intro...

I'm no super lyrical emcee, but I had to introduce the album. There's plenty of mixtapes that come in with a hot beat, plus I had to do some drops and whatnot, but my 16 is HOT son! I got John Blaze! This my 4th album yo!
laugh.gif

Good looks on the review, for real! (Diversify your tastes GZA!!)

Like i said that horribe statement came from smh towards Lupe and i guess i blacked out...lol....now as far as my music taste son imma go off some names inmy iphone right now imma put it in shuffle to show you what i actually listen to...:

Amel Larrieux- For real
Wale- Nobody
Eminem- Encore
50 Cent- Power of a Dollar
Rick Ross- Blow
Birdman and Lil Wayne- 1st Key
S.A.S.- Beyond Deep
Sporty Thieves- Spy Hunter
Yung Berg- Into It
Lil Boosie- Goin Thru some thangs
Gym Class Heroes- Shoot down the stars
Ja Rule- Body
Simple Plan- Perfect....

Imma stop there it just goes to show i listen to everything except country i hate that %$^$^*...lol...now GABE you have my little album and i would be glad ifyou reviewed mine....the cd was not horrible...i liked a few i disliked a few it happens in music....
eek.gif

And now a real review

7th Letter - Intro - Hot beat, the intro is a little long but the beat carries it. That 16 is FYAAAHHHH!!
laugh.gif
a solid introduction, but I'd skip it. (IKNEW I should have split my 16 from the intro...)

Natural - Pump Up The Volume - Just a great overall song. Clearly a southern artist but definitely more lyrical. Everything works in this song, the lyrics thebeat and the hook. Excellent effort.

Flintstone - No Hero - Infectious. The beat captures you and the lyricist paints the picture. This whole track is hip hop. It's a little slow for my tastebut it's undeniable.

The Transfer f Tyga - Know Better - This song instantly reminds me of Kanye West. I've been listening to this song a while and it's just a"nice" song. Listen to it, I think you'll agree. It's "nice". I like it. The singer on the hook sets this one off.

Three-1-Zero - Corie Blount - This is an album cut, this isn't just a throwaway mixtape track. All the details are polished here. This beat is ridiculous,the lyrics mesh well. That's why this was chosen as a single.

Bee One - Poison +@@% - The beat instantly captured me. I'm familiar with Bee One so I really dug this track. On first listen I loved this track, but themore I listened to it I was turned off because Bee goes so hard on the girl. I still roll with it because I believe that for everybody that thinks it's toorugged there will be two people who say it's spot on.

Young Prince - Dont You See!! - I love the sample on the hook. I was taken aback by what I felt was blatant Lil Wayne swagger jacking in the intro. The lyricsgo well with the beat and I like the swagger. This is a more modern hip hop sound, if you're playing this in order this is the first one you'd reallybump in the whip.

Damage - Super Dumb - Oh you thought that was the title? Nah that was my review.*

Young Rilla - I'm Yours - Artist has an idea, scribbles out a few lines mixes it in with whatever is going on in the world and calls it a concept song. NotRilla.. (ahem) Young Rilla from the opening keys Rilla explains to us whats going on and executes. I really dug the metaphors and punches. But damnRilla did you need 5 minutes do it??? should have ended at 2:54.**

Meanz Of Operation - Wusgood - BANGER! Whip BANGER, Club BANGER, Stereo BANGER!! I love this joint. Two cats having fun in this game. The beat hits, the hookis catchy and the artists have their diverse styles that work great. It's not super lyrical but they get the point across, I love this joint. 2nd Single.

Wize - Heir 2 Da Throne - Everybody hates the intro. I love the construction of the hook. The beat meshes well with the concept triumphant but understated.Well done. When's the last time a rapper just straight up called someone a "loser"?

Jay Reid - Envy Hiding Snakes - This beat is so different, I love it. Reminds me of the circus though.
All my critics tell me that I have a flow problem, and I agree wit em that I have a flow problem.
Nobody ever hits Jay Reid on lyrics. I think Reid is quite clever but as with every other Jay Reid song I've ever heard, execution is the key.But I gotta give it to Jay for variety, this is definitely a stand out track.

B-Ezy - Foolishness - You'll have to take this review with a grain of salt.*** The female swag on this track is IMMENSE, this youngin goes in. She isaggressive but not masculine. The beat is a little repetitive and the hook is somewhat dry. However it's been awhile since I heard a drop so effective.

I tell em' to bag it up and bring... that... back...BOOM!

If you don't feel that? Check your pulse!

E2 - Rocky Flow - Punchlines, punchlines, punchlines. Mixtape Fabolous, Def Jam Fabolous, and Female Fabolous. E2 drops a mixtape style track, 2nd noteablefemale check in. Dope lyrics, the lyrics outshine the beat and the hook, this one falls just short of the E2 legacy.

Beatta Downz - Man UP - Swag fantastic. I can see the comparison to Slim Thugg, but this artist is clearly more lyrical, a good mix of swag and punches. I likealmost everything about this track. But there is that one line... Ayoo?

Stash f D Cinn - Tha Realist - This hook is not as strong as it could be. The lyrics and the beat mesh well D Cinn always goes in, You could definitely rideslow to this one.

TIME - Three The Hard Way - Maybe it's just me but I swear I spend the whole song waiting for that LL Cool J part at the end. This track breaks the mold,no hook just flow and TIME does a good job riding with this monsterous beat. It's hard to describe TIMES style but it works here. He shares the stage wellwith this beat. Do yourself a favor, spin: 2:50 - 3:20

Baby Jaymes f Turf Talk - Tha Bizniss - Smooth west coast flavor, dude has a nice voice a good R&B effort, better than a lot thats out there. Nothingspecial about the beat but the vocals and the lyrics work well. It's a complete effort, a good change of pace from the rest of the tape.

Lite - Cool Like That - I don't like Lite's voice and when he's just speaking it bothers me. It doesn't do much better when he's rappingbut it works with this beat. This reminds me of a Lupe Fiasco track. The hook is repetitive but it's "cool". Head nod material at it'sfinest, that continues with...

Fame - Remember When - Almost like a time portal to the good old days. You can't really go wrong with JAPE production. The thin about this track tho: Iswear that sample is screaming "WACK" and nothing that Fame says really stands out to me. But who doesn't love the chants that come in at theend?

Hy-Jinx - 247 365 New York - I love the trumpets, I love the hook, and Hy-Jinx paints such a vivid picture of his home. This is a great song. I dug it becauseit has the classic New York feel to it. If Joell Ortiz was on this i'd be looking for it on Hot 97.

And that's that!

Mind you i've been listening to these tracks for the past 2 months so this is more than one or two spins, i've heard these tracks on the computer, inthe car AND in the studio. Of course this is just my opinion but I stand by it 100 percent, these tracks were the best of the best and several tracks just gotedged out. This was easily the most difficult mixtape to judge. I hope yall enjoy it and that a couple of reviews help you decide to spin it.

* (Real Profit Ent put in big work for this, shouts to them, I just HATED this track.)

**(In his defence Rilla did say the mastering was off in this one.)

***(I have a personal tie to the artist.)

I feel you...i gotta admit everyone put blood sweat and tears into and thats music thats what i love about music im not a critic...i am a listener...but mymanager has the downloaded copy so in a few days i will get his input...also GABE i sent my songs to your email..the gmail joint...

I'm the one who gave that review of the mega mix. I've listened to a few of the tracks, but I'm going to listen to the whole thing and try to givea full in-depth review including notable lines and stand out tracks. I'll be reviewing as not just a critic but as an artist (Time's heard some of mystuff and he's THE CRITIC and dude said my *%%% was straight, just to let you all know where I'm coming from).

So yeah, the review is coming, but it will be sometime this weekend, because if I did it right now it wouldn't be a real review.

Props to those who have worked to put this together.

I'll be back soon like Jesus on the crucifix.

Peace

First of all i would like to say thank you for allowinf me to be apart of this project. I would also like to give "mad big ups" to everywhere thatcontributed to the tape. I will give my track by track reveiw soon. I have the tape the first spin but it ususally take me two or more listens to catcheverything. Now just due to the type of music i like there are certain things on the tape that i just dotn like that much. So when i give my reveiw i will beobjective, but als remember alot of it will be based on my personal preference.

Also i apprecaite the reveiws. That first guy was kind of harsh on people epespically me
frown.gif
. Nah just kidding. I apprecaite everyone keeping it real ya dig.

Wow!!! Thanks Gabe for the review....Sorry it didn't load for yung16.....I appreciate bein able to be involved.....I look forward to seeing everyoneelse's review as well.....

^i kinda feel the same way...we had some of our best tracks ever but overall the other ones were more entertaining for some reason...

skimming through now review later.

bee's joint was hot i was jamming for a min
laugh.gif

rilla disappointed. didn't nt say this guy was real nice??? ehhhh.

E2 - Rocky Flow - Punchlines, punchlines, punchlines. Mixtape Fabolous, Def Jam Fabolous, and Female Fabolous. E2 drops a mixtape style track, 2nd noteable female check in. Dope lyrics, the lyrics outshine the beat and the hook, this one falls just short of the E2 legacy.
That track was made before the legacy
laugh.gif

Good looks on takin time out to review the whole tape...I know it takes alot of time to listen through the whole thing and critique it.

Back
Top Bottom