NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt post at the time of launch but been watching everything unfold. If there's an extra 7 3/8 available and no one else is still waiting I would be glad to make a purchase.

Thanks

Just got word that the 3/8 I was supposed to get has the wrong tag on it and that it wasn't that size. :\ hope one does come through though

Got mine as well, hat is awesome in person. Mine is a bit snug but I copped the hat stretcher from Amazon.

How do you get a Pm?
I must've missed where that info was dropped, but I still want a cap.

Right after they sold out meth told everyone to PM him if.you.missed out and that you'd be put on a waiting list for any remaining hats from canceled orders or caps that got lost in the shuffle.

Priority was given to ppl who posted early in the thread that they struck out

I wore my fit last Saturday to pick up my Columbia 4s
nthat.gif

Meth- any thoughts on doing a presale to members only? that way we prevent people from buying/reselling or atleast dramatically decrease? sorry if its been mentioned before

Got a tracking number from ecap too.
So excited!

Thanks Meth and Ecap.
I'm excited my 48 dollars went towards a great cause and I'm proud of Niketalk and its efforts.

Can't wait to rock the hat :smile:

missed usps yesterday since i was in work so i am going to have to scoop it up at the post office at some point after i get out today

Today is the big day. Stressed out about a project that is due at the end of today, but knowing these will be home waiting for me will be nice :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom