NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up my fitted that I got on release day from the post office. Took a minute to get up here to Canada, but it was worth the wait. Quality is on point. Time to celebrate.

0d78cbf0_usher1.gif

Got this beauty today. A little big, but I can make it work. Anyone know how to bend the brim without damaging/breaking it? Everytime I bend the brim of my hats they go somewhat go back to their original shape, but with a slight bend. I'm looking for that Kid Cudi Indians bend. Repped.

View media item 1351175
So happy I can rep the NT community.

Meth- any thoughts on doing a presale to members only? that way we prevent people from buying/reselling or atleast dramatically decrease? sorry if its been mentioned before
he's already addressed this countless times throughout the thread.
a presale to members wont stop reselling since i'm sure some of those people with the hats on ebay are members themselves

Last edited:
Got a PM but fortunately I was able to get size in a giveaway I hope someone can get that 7 3/4 though who needs
Triple-H.gif

Huge thanks to @Methodical Management and yourself for the assist. I was able to get the last 7 3/4 through cancelled orders, and even though my dude @mwalker had priority before me and could've had it, he decided to pass up the opportunity and instead pay it forward to someone that missed out the 1st time.

Picked it up yesterday from the post office. Fitted came out dope and is just as good in person. Looks clean as hell this time around without that big patch.

Much love, NT.
nthat.gif

@eCapCity
Methodical Management Methodical Management

First off, sorry for being a baby on release day when things didn't work out for me with the purchase.

I apologize and thank you guys for your efforts.

Secondly,

View media item 1356668
Thanks for the extra efforts contacting all of us people who missed out on that day, personally, one by one to make sure we have a chance of grabbing one of the canceled inventory.

I love the hat, and love the fact I was able to contribute to a good cause.

Proud of the community and proud of the hard work being put in by our leaders.

Thank you guys again, foreals.
:nthat:

Special shoutout to the homie @Big J 33 who, unbeknownst to me looked out and copped a hat for me.
pimp.gif

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar and also the real MVP.

I tip my hat to you sir.

Major props to @Methodical Management and @eCapCity for putting all this together.

The quality on the hat is amazing 
pimp.gif
and the size 8 fits my big *** head perfectly.
laugh.gif

I will wear this hat with pride.
nthat.gif

Finally got mine.

They sent me a the wrong size.

5/8ths...

Trying to get a 3/4, 7/8, or 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom