NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightly mist the inner band with a little water from a spray bottle and let it air dry. Prop it up on like a jar or something so the band is in the air while it drys.
Hit it with a hairdryer after spraying the band if that doesn't work enough on it's own. 

Better yet use a steaming iron rather than spray bottle. Just don't get the brim wet.

Is anyone else here into Ebbets Field Flannels?

I'd love a simple NT Ebbets cap for the next go around. Something like this:

I've been getting a lot of questions about my hat. One of the dudes that worked at the blood donation site at my school knew it was a Niketalk hat. The same night, a dude at the bar I went to in Manhattan yelled out "Tap, tap, pull" as I walked by. I swear, NTers are everywhere... lol.
Went to Starbucks the other day with mine on, dude smiled and said "nice hat" :nerd:

Any chance to get one of these hat or will they ever be released again for New NTers? 
nthat.gif

This hat almost got me into some funk. Was in south sac (916) last weekend shooting pool and a cat rolled through asking if I was Norte gang :lol:
Replied nah and went on about my biz yet keeping an eye out :x

Damn!!!

At least he gave you the courtesy of a G check and didn't just catch you off guard/slipping.

Crazy.

Damn!!!

At least he gave you the courtesy of a G check and didn't just catch you off guard/slipping.

Crazy.
I was actually keeping an eye on my drunk *** BIL who just got out. My man jacked a 1/2 gallon of henny and 1/5 of skyy and was eyeing the register on some foolio ****. Had to pull him to the side and tell him to fall back.. Vday Blues I guess.
Vato asked sincerely as well. Def woulda had problems if he came at me sideways. Gotta rep NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom