NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2017

Man this is hard as a mother ****er :lol:
I'm gonna try to wake up early tomorrow and walk around the mall. See if I can find a Heisenberg key chain

Was your elf vague on the questionnaire or something?

Got my package last night, debating on opening it up tonight or waiting until christmas (or at least a little bit closer). What do you all say?

Open it :nerd:

I’m gonna wait.

giphy.gif

:nerd::lol:

I think waiting to open your gift is cool so long as you confirm receipt of the package in this thread. Too many scumbags and clowns out here stealing packages. I remember a few years back FedEx stole Solewoman's gift from me so I ended up sending out another gift.

Being in Canada it's always cost me 40-50 to ship to you guys, so I just ordered online this year. Hope my elf enjoys their gift! should arrive in 5-7 business days to someone in Cali. Also, I will be headed to mexico right away so if my santa has sent me my gift, that is why i have not posted it. Merry christmas everyone!

Shoot might just be really lazy and order everything direct to him and send a letter

Richmond, CA I will have your gifts shipped out by Saturday. Picking up one more thing tomorrow.

I just sent my gifts out today. It is not guaranteed to be there before xmas...so my bad but Bronx NY....Keep a look out. they said tuesday but may be late due to xmas stuff and since i didn't pay extra to make sure it was there pre xmas im assuming it won't get any priority

I hope its better then the Heisenberg Key chain :lol:

****ing delivery of my elfs gift just got pushed back another day, ordered it on december 5th from a very large online retailer :smh:

Elf: Dont worry ill over night it in time for xmas when i get it in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom