NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Ecook you ever get that bottle I sent out??

If not I'll give it another 5 days and I just send another one out.

Damn usps still got one of my elf gifts hostage

I haven't :nerd:

I left for OC on Monday, maybe it's sitting there... When did u send?

Can we get a list of who still hasn't received anything so we could hook them up?

Busy with Christmas, but I'll try to put something together in the next few days.

Yeah so far no gift here either.  No complaints yet because a gift or two from past secret santas have arrived after xmas (but before new years).  I did keep in contact with my elf on some communication tip tho, to let them know.  

My ELF's gift was delivered yesterday but he hasn't posted yet. I hope he got it.

shout out to jfmartimcdandruff jfmartimcdandruff

got the package earlier this month, decided to wait until today to open it.
View media item 1321638

rocked the **** outta the kobe tee today even tho the god didn't play 8)

joggers are on point fam thank you, def needed these and the color I was looking into :nthat:

and double thanks for the book, food for thought :smokin

appreciate the letter too fam.

Dood If you ever in the bay area hit me up!!!!!

Major thanks to my SS @proshares
I really appreciate the gifts
Got the packages about 2 weeks ago and had a feeling I knew what it'd be, I'm glad I waited til today to open it. I was geeked, I love the jersey
View media item 1321646Wishing you and all those participated in the NT SS a very Merry Christmas.
I'm glad to be a part of something like this with all of you.
Once again, thanks to @ecook for coordinating all of this

Last edited:
Shout out again to FAULKIT28 for the SS gear, so much appreciate bro!!!

Even slipped me a 20 for my dog
happy.gif
Most def glad you liked everything.  Sorry for the direct send from everybody, because I like putting a nice package together and check the quality of everything before I send. Happy the socks came out good. Never used the place before, so I was weary. Happy to see the card came as well because a letter I 2-day sent to my dad hasnt arrived and its been 2 weeks.  l.s.s. glad you like.  Happy Holidays

Back
Top Bottom