NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

I know what day it is
I had things come up in my personal life
As well as was waiting to receive something in the mail that I was giving to my elf
U act like its febuary or something

Same played story....you had weeks...WEEEKS

So yeah this is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Get the violins out

I know what day it is
I had things come up in my personal life
As well as was waiting to receive something in the mail that I was giving to my elf
U act like its febuary or something

Same played story....you had weeks...WEEEKS

So yeah this is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Get the violins out
Why u being an ***
I really hate u breh
Nobody else complaining
I even posted the status in here a few times this week and last to let my elf
In Illinois know I didn't say his name though
Either way
Why u giving me ****
I swear man ur too damn old to be childish

U stylishly dressed ***** *** *****
Don't even know why I'm explaining **** to u
Go finish eating ur own cream pie out ur girl

Is you really victimizing yourself b? :rofl:

Think about the simplicity of this and the fact you didn't come through and somehow think sending a gift post holidays is somewhat doing your part, you a clown :rofl:

Last edited:
U stylishly dressed ***** *** *****
Don't even know why I'm explaining **** to u
Go finish eating ur own cream pie out ur girl

You hate me for pointing out how much of a failure you are on something so God Damb simple? :rofl:

I'm happy to give you **** about it, you should feel like **** bro

Think about the simplicity of this and the fact you didn't come through and somehow think sending a gift post holidays is somewhat doing your part, you a clown :rofl:
Oh ok

Damn dog, those two deadbeats in years past really got under your skin huh? Tell you what, its alot of if's but... if you participate next year, and I get you... I GOT YOU bruh

I just can't believe dudes can deliberately be so damn petty :rofl:

It's mind blowing, like why dudes feel is ok to join a secret Santa and so chill decide to ship after xmas?..let me find out dudes were waiting to see if they got a deadbeat before deciding if they would send out themselves, Tom Petty's :lol:

Woke up to my doorbell going off this morning, and received my gift from @MrRolex
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Thanks a lot man, never owned any Supreme in my life 
laugh.gif

Merry Belated Chrismas 

I really don't understand how things get sent this late in the game. Clearly the point of this is to get the gifts before Christmas but that was my understanding.

We all had plenty of time to get things out.

*puts on flame suit*

I still feel the same way. Everyone has personal stuff that happens to them but we were given WEEKS. Plenty of time and the whole point of this SS is to have received the gift by Christmas. If you have too much of a problem to go out of your way to send some gifts by Christmas so that your elf could get it by Christmas, save your money and time and don't participate.

Easy as that.

Last edited:
Who didn't get a gift?

There should be a list so we can make sure they get something and a list of those who didn't send so they're excluded next year.

I'm sure there's more than 1 person who hasn't shipped their gifts yet ( for whatever the reason is).
If anything, they should just pm their elf and give them a status update. Those who don't hear from their SS, I have no problem with publicly demanding answers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom