Niketalk stickers

Originally Posted by Kramer

Stickers would be sweet. Wheres the fitteds though
nerd.gif
One thing at a time
This.
     What happened with the NT compass shirt too?
nerd.gif

Dirty said he didn't want us to vandalize with NT stickers. So, they threw that idea down the drain.

Dirty said he didn't want us to vandalize with NT stickers. So, they threw that idea down the drain.

i'm surprised we haven't done them yet. it would make quite a bit of money, they can be done nicely for a good price, and i'm sure enough people would buy them. plenty of guys on here are great at design and could come up with something really easily

i'm surprised we haven't done them yet. it would make quite a bit of money, they can be done nicely for a good price, and i'm sure enough people would buy them. plenty of guys on here are great at design and could come up with something really easily

Originally Posted by Nktran001

no I didn't.
but most likely it was Meth

Originally Posted by Nktran001

no I didn't.
but most likely it was Meth

Now I would actually buy some stickers. Put them on my laptop or something, that sticker bombed stuff looks cool to me

Now I would actually buy some stickers. Put them on my laptop or something, that sticker bombed stuff looks cool to me

Back
Top Bottom