NikeTalk to launch new sneaker auction site! Preview Inside

LMBAO @ red + neck. Method Man is on some DaVinci Code stuff.
Where I'm from: 161st and Paulina, home of the G's and the infamous Riley School​
Where Homie the Clown was really gunnin em down. Watch out for that ice cream truck.​

Quote:
GreenStole.com began with a vision: a vision of an Enzo Ferrari sitting in my driveway. With your help, this will soon become a reality and my inability to meet women or compensate for my personal shortcomings will be resolved forever!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
38-34
WE SHOULD HAVE WON THIS GAME...​
Are you a Laker fan? Need a new avy? PM me. Laker videos only​

Quality post... I loved it. :lol:
laugh.gif
Poppaduke7@aol.com - Jaybone2315Drexel University Class of '08.Jordan V Laser size 9.5 DS for sale. $240 shipped.Jordan XIII Black/Red retro Size 9.5 DS for sale. $210 Shipped.​

I wish that we had an emoticon for applause because that was great. :pimp:
pimp.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-large;">Team Economics</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:small;">From Friedman to Sowell, we know what's up.</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:times ms;font-size:xx-small;"><!-----<em>Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG</em><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----<!-----<span style="color:yellow;font-family:century gothic;font-size:medium;">AIM: Roy Anglais</span><!-----

Quote:
And I read thru all that thinking its somewhat real
laugh.gif
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

ahahahhahahaha

"rules from another site"

when meth gets at people theres no comeback.

my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

ha!

EXPOSED!

and SMH at me for actually typing in greenstole.com into my URL.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Keepin' it KC Krunk

228916623.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Post of the Week, easy. Maybe even month.

Props Meth, gave me a good laugh all the way thru.
TEAM DUVAL
Member #1 of 1
"From the bottom of tha DUVAL,
Cakalacky to New York.." -T.I.​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er Faithful > Raider Nation​

Quote:
lol is that really steve?
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

took me awhile to realize what was goin on...good one...
Please don't step on the shoes cuz I'm twisted..​

ca%20snickers%20kudos.jpg
laugh.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

This is 10x funnier now that I see that www.bluesole.com is a real website ("real" being used loosely here).

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

LOL :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"All We Gettin' Is 18 Dummy!!!!.....All We Want Is The Money!!!!
Seperate My Ones From My Hundids, Let The Dubs Let The Fiftys Let The Tens Keep Comin'
Runnin A Million Miles At High Speed....Thats What I Mean" - Bad ***>>>>MusicBlog<<<<

Back
Top Bottom