Niketalk, whats the scariest thing on the internet??

Hammer in the bag

sick.gif

I've only seen a couple things listed. Nothing really scary listed in here, just
sick.gif
. Haven't (never will) seen the 'russian maniacs' video, I learnedafter seeing a few clips of snuf films and that video of the South Korean guy getting decapitated by al Queda (?) video
smh.gif

Goddess Bunny was just
alien.gif

Scariest thing that I've ever seen was actually that 'maze to exorcist face' thing that that gif is. I mean, that $%@% caught me off guard andscared the $%@% outta me.

Whats Salad Fingers? No I'm not youtube searching it.

The 09' Inauguration ceremony was pretty scary stuff

hahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs - hammer in a bag

Cliffs:
Dnepropetrovsk maniacs...three 19 year olds ran around in the UKRAINE [note: NOT RUSSIA] killing childeren, women, and drunks as easy targets.
They brutally killed 21 random people on the streets, with hammers, crowbars, screw drivers, etc.

"They discuss the murder calmly, expressing mild amazement that the victim was still breathing after a screwdriver was plunged into his exposed brain."

"Later the same night, the men murdered a woman named Valentina Hanzha, a mother of three married to a disabled husband"

Do not watch this video

Just peeped the Hammers Video. 'Soon as the kid started goin wild with the screw driver I couldn't even let it play.
smh.gif

Those kids are %@%*#+ up.
smh.gif
!+!% has me speechless.

RIP to the dude that went through that.

just peeped the 1guy1jar from a friend and probably the most disturbing video i have ever seen from a long time.....rip to the dude cause every time he'sgonna be dropping number 2's, he is going to back memory lane and remember the stupidity that scarred his life...smh at the dude
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bleepthat:
Dnepropetrovsk maniacs hammer video =
frown.gif
mad.gif

Do that crap right back to 'em.

No, that doesn't mean I am for 'eye for an eye', so nobody quote me and go 'Oh, so if a kid steals a candy bar, the store owner should steal acandy bar from the kid?'

Situations are... situational. And in situations like torture (including rape), do it right back to the perp; there's their sentence.

Except the part at the end where they killed the hobo; don't do that. Let 'em live until they die, suffering in agony with a broken face, exposedbrain, stabbed torso, and gnarled intestines.

Hell, I'd be in support of doing whatever's possible to keep them alive as long as possible after all that were done to them. They even killed amother, cutting the fetus out of her freaking belly. Let the family of that victim...

... ugh, let me stop.

I hate people.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bleepthat:
Dnepropetrovsk maniacs hammer video =
frown.gif
mad.gif
Do that crap right back to 'em.

No, that doesn't mean I am for 'eye for an eye', so nobody quote me and go 'Oh, so if a kid steals a candy bar, the store owner should steal a candy bar from the kid?'

Situations are... situational. And in situations like torture (including rape), do it right back to the perp; there's their sentence.

Except the part at the end where they killed the hobo; don't do that. Let 'em live until they die, suffering in agony with a broken face, exposed brain, stabbed torso, and gnarled intestines.

Hell, I'd be in support of doing whatever's possible to keep them alive as long as possible after all that were done to them. They even killed a mother, cutting the fetus out of her freaking belly. Let the family of that victim...

... ugh, let me stop.

I hate people.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wow, didn't even read that part in that article.
tired.gif

dnepetrovik maniacs, spelling may be wrong but google will correct it, warning DO NOT WATCH IT you have been warned

Back
Top Bottom