*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

A little footage from the NT SXSW Showcase. We have more professional videos that the end of the week. Fastlane Pharoah Cashtro Crosby The Boy Illinois Qualmes Pill

A little footage from the NT SXSW Showcase. We have more professional videos that the end of the week. Fastlane Pharoah Cashtro Crosby The Boy Illinois Qualmes Pill

pimp.gif
Performances look great, nice to see "Cardigan Sweater" done.

Originally Posted by air in822

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My feet hurt like +$@*.

Too much +$@* to even explain.

Machine Gun Kelly is one of the dopest performers I've seen. Ever.
THIS.  Saw him at vibe house, hangin off second deck upside down, dude was nuts
Hell yea. Dude was even more turnt up at the Fader Fort. Hopped on top of the Speakers and stage diving. 
Being in the front was
pimp.gif

Cool Kids were dope, MGK, Killer Mike were dope. Lil B was terrible. He tried to switch $%+$ up. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air in822

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

My feet hurt like +$@*.

Too much +$@* to even explain.

Machine Gun Kelly is one of the dopest performers I've seen. Ever.
THIS.  Saw him at vibe house, hangin off second deck upside down, dude was nuts
Hell yea. Dude was even more turnt up at the Fader Fort. Hopped on top of the Speakers and stage diving. 
Being in the front was
pimp.gif

Cool Kids were dope, MGK, Killer Mike were dope. Lil B was terrible. He tried to switch $%+$ up. 
eyes.gif

gotta get organized next year.

i didnt run into a single nt'er besides my boy cashtro

we partied it up. every night was an all nighter
pimp.gif

lookin forward to next year
pimp.gif

gotta get organized next year.

i didnt run into a single nt'er besides my boy cashtro

we partied it up. every night was an all nighter
pimp.gif

lookin forward to next year
pimp.gif

Just got back to Los Angeles... My body is absolutely destroyed. Never driving across Texas again hahaha.

This trip was wild, it started off late as our rental wasnt ready when it was supposed to be (4 hours late) and then we got the wrong car and the kicker NO LICENSE PLATES. We had to drive across 4 states with no plates and i was bringing some of cali's finest with me
smokin.gif
so needless to say i was shook. By the end of it we only ended up getting pulled over once and that was this morning in Arizona.

Back to SXSW tho, first shout out all the NTers i finally had the chance to meet after chopping it up on here and or twitter for a long time. It was a pleasure.

On a personal level the highlight of the trip was definitely the Nate Dogg tribute, just cuz every single song they played had me feeling like i was a teenager again and just on some fan @@#* which sometimes I get so caught up that i cant even enjoy the fan side. I made sure that when the set went on I was smack dab in the middle of the crowd. To me personally that was some monumental stuff and while im sure that Vevo show woulda been dope there was just no way i was going to waste my time trying to make that one happen. Thankfully a good friend of mine was performing at the Vibe joint so i was able to get a wristband and enter through the back with no kinda hassle. Unfortunately there wasnt enough bands for all of our friends but after a few minutes and some sneaky moves everyone was in without waiting in that line. A whole lot of Patron was drank that night and backstage provided the perfect space to roll up countless trees.

Biggest let down was probably being to burnt out to ever walk down and pick up my fader fort band, cuz now that im home and looking at blogs and youtube it seems like we woulda had a good time down there considering we rolled out wit some skate homies.

Completely unrelated but LOL @ "The Dorm Room" not sure if any of yall ever went inside there but on Friday at one point me Qualmes and Fastlane Pharoah went in there and wow...
laugh.gif
Turnt up to the max, chicks with full top and bottom grills, songs that turned into 3 songs with hooks that i cant type on here but again
laugh.gif

That loft the after hours was at over on Congress was dope too but a few more females in attendance definitely wouldnt have hurt the scenery, none the less i wasnt tripping cuz the spot was FULL of homies from LA and we was burning it down heavy in there... Music was turnt up too...

Anyways im rambling and deliriously tired so ima go and try and get some sleep but at the end of it all i wish we had more time. It felt like it went by way to fast but other then the drive the trip was really dope. Thanks to everyone who helped me enjoy my self. See yall next year...

Just got back to Los Angeles... My body is absolutely destroyed. Never driving across Texas again hahaha.

This trip was wild, it started off late as our rental wasnt ready when it was supposed to be (4 hours late) and then we got the wrong car and the kicker NO LICENSE PLATES. We had to drive across 4 states with no plates and i was bringing some of cali's finest with me
smokin.gif
so needless to say i was shook. By the end of it we only ended up getting pulled over once and that was this morning in Arizona.

Back to SXSW tho, first shout out all the NTers i finally had the chance to meet after chopping it up on here and or twitter for a long time. It was a pleasure.

On a personal level the highlight of the trip was definitely the Nate Dogg tribute, just cuz every single song they played had me feeling like i was a teenager again and just on some fan @@#* which sometimes I get so caught up that i cant even enjoy the fan side. I made sure that when the set went on I was smack dab in the middle of the crowd. To me personally that was some monumental stuff and while im sure that Vevo show woulda been dope there was just no way i was going to waste my time trying to make that one happen. Thankfully a good friend of mine was performing at the Vibe joint so i was able to get a wristband and enter through the back with no kinda hassle. Unfortunately there wasnt enough bands for all of our friends but after a few minutes and some sneaky moves everyone was in without waiting in that line. A whole lot of Patron was drank that night and backstage provided the perfect space to roll up countless trees.

Biggest let down was probably being to burnt out to ever walk down and pick up my fader fort band, cuz now that im home and looking at blogs and youtube it seems like we woulda had a good time down there considering we rolled out wit some skate homies.

Completely unrelated but LOL @ "The Dorm Room" not sure if any of yall ever went inside there but on Friday at one point me Qualmes and Fastlane Pharoah went in there and wow...
laugh.gif
Turnt up to the max, chicks with full top and bottom grills, songs that turned into 3 songs with hooks that i cant type on here but again
laugh.gif

That loft the after hours was at over on Congress was dope too but a few more females in attendance definitely wouldnt have hurt the scenery, none the less i wasnt tripping cuz the spot was FULL of homies from LA and we was burning it down heavy in there... Music was turnt up too...

Anyways im rambling and deliriously tired so ima go and try and get some sleep but at the end of it all i wish we had more time. It felt like it went by way to fast but other then the drive the trip was really dope. Thanks to everyone who helped me enjoy my self. See yall next year...

Back
Top Bottom