NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

frown.gif

It is, but the steps are the same to follow. I was just wondering if you made on that came out looking decent since me and Gunna made complaints about thenbeing too "grainy"

i aint got nothing to do, so i'm going to try the tutorial, i used to know how to make them like a year ago, but it was some simple stuff

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i aint got nothing to do, some i'm going to try the tutorial, i used to know how to make them like a year ago, but it was some simple stuff

Give it a shot... get back into it and then eventually upgrade to Flash or PS CS3...

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

It is, but the steps are the same to follow. I was just wondering if you made on that came out looking decent since me and Gunna made complaints about then being too "grainy"

Nah.. not yet.. but I'll give it a shot right now... I don't have much to do either
laugh.gif

Whats easier to do it with? Ulead or PS CS3?? I have photoshop CS3 but i don't know how to do #$%+! Will that hurt me?

some are gonna say PS and some are gonna say flash. It's really up to you and what you feel comfortable with.

But yeah, there's plenty of help here either way
grin.gif

ehh horrible job, i wanted to finish quick, then i got lazy
im out
laugh.gif

the red stuff is just to let me know where the middle is
2cpzz7p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom