NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Paul, I would tell you, "It's over," but my avatar is of someone who was a star over 3 decades ago, so I'll let you be.
laugh.gif

I know, I know...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok i'm having a problem, i am downloading the link from videoDL.org and saving it with .flv at the end. Then when i try to put it in cinema forge, i cant??It doesn't really let me use it, i click on it and press open, but there is nothing in the little box where the file is supposed to go???

Edit: nevermind i got it

illmatic, what version of Abobe Flash are you using? Just wondering because I'm using CS3 and I've heardfrom rwfanatic that the avys come out grainy. Now I'm still trying to figure it out... trying to get the hangof it... but just wondering...

And this
1zm33af.gif
is confusing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

PS CS3 FTW!

Since the hater boxden won't put up a tutorial on animated tags and animated borders can you?

what kind of animation did u have in mind? like the opening/closing of an avy?

Just finished on, messed up on the end timing, quality is pretty bad imo. I used Ulead

ifwwhz.gif

^ It takes practice. You'll get better in no time.

Good thing you picked this up... With you, Nothing, DP, and me, TeamWarriors got the avy game on lock
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Good thing you picked this up... With you, Nothing, DP, and me, Team Warriors got the avy game on lock
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But how do you make the avy's better quality, even after you compress them? Also i cant wait to make some better avy's. Is it hard with PS CS3? imight use that next

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Good thing you picked this up... With you, Nothing, DP, and me, Team Warriors got the avy game on lock
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But how do you make the avy's better quality, even after you compress them? Also i cant wait to make some better avy's. Is it hard with PS CS3? i might use that next
Choose a shorter clip. The smaller the original file size, the better the quality. Also, clips with a lot of color adds weight to the file size (Ibelieve
nerd.gif
).

made another one
ohwell.gif

s1lpgk.gif

I tried to do the growing tag thing, but if i rotated one frame, all of the others rotated as well. i need to get better
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

team mavs>>>

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

team mavs>>>

laugh.gif

On another note, this the only thread where it only goes up to page 27 when in actuality there are 31 pages... what's up with that?

the LPC and xbox360 threads have that problem too
it started working a couple days ago, then it broke again
mad.gif

btw if anyone needs cs3 help lemme know, ill help you out over aim noromo

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

PS CS3 FTW!

Since the hater boxden won't put up a tutorial on animated tags and animated borders can you?

what kind of animation did u have in mind? like the opening/closing of an avy?

For starters yes, and also how do you achieve this in PS?

vwubrb.gif

Anyone have any good websites where I can download Photoshop CS3? I had a 30-day trial that recently expired so I'm looking for a link that'll hook meup.

attempt to keep this thread alive*

tried something different:
2wfl9py.gif

eh?
laugh.gif

thats pretty tight
smokin.gif

Nothing, do you use CS3 or Flash?

Back
Top Bottom