Ninjahood Kickin It In Da Heightz (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja you gotta help mom dukes out and get a bigger apartment/crib fam, seems like you been living there since pre school

petting the random cat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"i just started ballin out"

"diff-rent world out here b"
laugh.gif

ninjahood's spanish is absalutely horrible son
laugh.gif

captions was being generous lmao , my mom would be heated if i talked to

her like that with that broken spanish

:x at washing your sneakers in the kitchen sink.

yeah seriously, bathtub or better outside with a bucket is better. I need to clean my Kobe VII's sole more often, since I usually wear them 3x a week and store em back in the box always, i hate having throw a rag in the bottom of the box if they get wet n got random hairs/dirt irks me :x.

Last edited:
:x at washing your sneakers in the kitchen sink.

yeah seriously, bathtub or better outside with a bucket is better. I need to clean my Kobe VII's sole more often, since I usually wear them 3x a week and store em back in the box always, i hate having throw a rag in the bottom of the box if they get wet n got random hairs/dirt irks me :x.

I dont even know why he was running water over the foams. The sole is permeable, and water can get inside and develop into mold.

Fam tried to pull a fast one on him by asking him what time he should come back to pick up the shoes lol.

regardless of how skewed his views on life are this dude is the type of character that i guarantee you noone can hate if they met him in real life, like dude just seems like an over all extremely chill and kind individual.

btw OP you about 2 years late.

This

they retroed a little while back, 1-2 years ago I believe. Didnt see too many colors though. But there was some debate whether the Tuned Air was legit or not.
i think they took off the TN label or some ish and upped the price or something horrible like that..

i remember something was totally off and passed on those.

Great video guys. Nicely shot and edited. Live life bro!
I quote: "livin wit moms, gettin it on, flushin crack down the toilet, one sip from being alcoholic, 999 thou from being rich but now I'm all for it"

Ninja getting paid for this? If so :nthat:

This some real in the day of the life MTV Diaries type ****. The boxes got a certain order cuz if he moves the wrong ones they'll all collapse on him :lol:

Jeez I didn't know the cramming was that bad, sneakers literally all over. Why doesn't he sell half of that collection worth "porsche money" so his mom has space to move around freely in her own home?

jesus, how hard is it to figure out he was just pulling them all out to show for the video and was explaining he needed time to rebox and organize them all. you really think bro just has shoes in the kitcken to get stepped on and grease from moms making aroz con pollo splattered on them?

jesus, how hard is it to figure out he was just pulling them all out to show for the video and was explaining he needed time to rebox and organize them all. you really think bro just has shoes in the kitcken to get stepped on and grease from moms making aroz con pollo splattered on them?

Nah fam, he's got a steady rotation and he probably leaves them outside until he gets a chance to clean/wipe them down and re-box them. I'll give the cat his dues - he's always been passionate about kicks but he really needs to step his game up. You can clearly see how frustrated his Mum is with him.

On another note, what's the point of this video? Generating ad revenue on Youtube? Otherwise there's no glory in being 30 while living at home with hundreds of kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom