Ninjahood this you?

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

what ninja get banned for anyway?
- he went ape $$%* in a thread about gays. in the end he made himself look like a total!%%@.
laugh.gif
the funny part about it was his only response to any question about it was 'just because'

He shouldnt have been banned over his opinion

laugh.gif

Sit down. You have no idea what you're talking about.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

- he went ape $$%* in a thread about gays. in the end he made himself look like a total!%%@.
laugh.gif
the funny part about it was his only response to any question about it was 'just because'

there is opinion and then theres offensive

Youngdipset20 wrote:

lurkin2long wrote:
laugh.gif

- it wasnt his opinion he was banned over but the way he went about expressing it and so forth. i mean it started that way (simple opinion) but themore he went back and forth with people about the topic the more irrate he got....not to metion exposing his intellegence level.
- im sorry, its always funny to me when i see people feel so pasionately about something without having anything to back up their opinion just giving you a'just because' like some 4th grader, then to see them get even more irrate and frustrated and try to come up with some long thought out response thatreally translates into another 'just because'.

Back
Top Bottom