• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here know how much I could get for a used joy con at GameStop?

Left joy con analog stick doesn't work good.
giphy.gif

I would just get a new one.

The used one is probably going to be from someone who had the same issues. And the problem just recycles.

It sounds like he wants to sell it to GameStop to offset the cost of a new one. No idea how much they give.

Nintendo will replace it though if you've had the Switch for less than a year. Lie and say you have a game you really want to play right now so they don't try to make you send the system as well.

Nintendo is bugging. look at this thumbnail.
they could give us a dkc that looks just like that complete with kremlings and k rool easily.
its cool though they'd probably have so many gimmicks they'd ruin it for those of us that played dkc1 and 2 (and to a lesser extent 3) religiously.

Who knows, maybe at E3 they'll reveal a new DKC game with Kremlings. I'd be cool with Switch remakes of DKC 1-3 :nthat:

Pokemon went from a pre-order day 1 pick up to an "I'll get it when I get it" pick up for me. It will be Shield whenever I get it, but I got about 10 games ahead of it right now I want. My next RPG after I beat Zelda will either be FFXII or Shining Resonance. The latter is underrated and has a nice demo I'd highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom